Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    eg ones like snap fish or photo box. can anyone recommend me a good, cheap site to do this? ta

ReputationRep:
    Asdas! I get all mine from there (online, not in store) and it's really cheap

ReputationRep:
    Photobox have a deal on where you can get 40 6x4 photos for £1 including delivery charges.
    But it might just be for members?

No wait, i looked.
    Its just for me.

Photobox usually rejects most of my photos, saying they're not good enough quality to print. So i dont use them, and now they're bombarding me with deals.
    Even a 'We noticed you havent actually bought anything yet..' deal.
    I nearly fell for that one until it rejected my photos because they weren't good enough quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MO-M-G)
    Photobox have a deal on where you can get 40 6x4 photos for £1 including delivery charges.

No wait, i looked.
    Its just for me.

Photobox usually rejects most of my photos, saying they're not good enough quality to print. So i dont use them, and now they're bombarding me with deals.
    I nearly fell for that one until it rejected my photos because they weren't good enough quality.
    Do you shake a lot? Or is it just a really bad camera?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MO-M-G)

No wait, i looked.
    Its just for me.

aha, i got drawn in by photobox's '1p summer sale' deal so registered and spent hours uploading photos... only to be completely unable to find it again!

ReputationRep:
    I've used: http://www.truprint.co.uk/ before. You get 20 free prints when you sign up (9p after that). You also get free prints for recommending friends to sign up (or you could just recommend another e-mail of yours :p: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elektro)
    Do you shake a lot? Or is it just a really bad camera?
    The photos are fine, visually. It might be because i emailed the photos from my PC to my laptop because i didnt have a memory stick at the time and hotmail may have compressed them for me without asking, reducing the quality.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

The Student Room tech wikiTech forum guidelines

Quick link:

Unanswered technology and computers threads

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.