Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    eg ones like snap fish or photo box. can anyone recommend me a good, cheap site to do this? ta

ReputationRep:
    Asdas! I get all mine from there (online, not in store) and it's really cheap

ReputationRep:
    Photobox have a deal on where you can get 40 6x4 photos for £1 including delivery charges.
    But it might just be for members?

No wait, i looked.
    Its just for me.

Photobox usually rejects most of my photos, saying they're not good enough quality to print. So i dont use them, and now they're bombarding me with deals.
    Even a 'We noticed you havent actually bought anything yet..' deal.
    I nearly fell for that one until it rejected my photos because they weren't good enough quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MO-M-G)
    Photobox have a deal on where you can get 40 6x4 photos for £1 including delivery charges.

No wait, i looked.
    Its just for me.

Photobox usually rejects most of my photos, saying they're not good enough quality to print. So i dont use them, and now they're bombarding me with deals.
    I nearly fell for that one until it rejected my photos because they weren't good enough quality.
    Do you shake a lot? Or is it just a really bad camera?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MO-M-G)

No wait, i looked.
    Its just for me.

aha, i got drawn in by photobox's '1p summer sale' deal so registered and spent hours uploading photos... only to be completely unable to find it again!

ReputationRep:
    I've used: http://www.truprint.co.uk/ before. You get 20 free prints when you sign up (9p after that). You also get free prints for recommending friends to sign up (or you could just recommend another e-mail of yours :p: ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elektro)
    Do you shake a lot? Or is it just a really bad camera?
    The photos are fine, visually. It might be because i emailed the photos from my PC to my laptop because i didnt have a memory stick at the time and hotmail may have compressed them for me without asking, reducing the quality.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.