Turn on thread page Beta

Touching my girlfriend's bum in public? watch

Keep anon or delete.

Basically when I'm in public with my girlfriend, I often have the urge to touch her bum, feel it, caress it etc. (sometimes spank her lightly but usually that's very rare). I usually do it, as it's something to do while walking (I get bored easily) and it's pretty tempting.

Anyway, my girlfriend says she's indifferent to it, but she says if I like it than it''s good. But I've started wondering that perhaps she might be embarrassed about it or uncomfortable about it, as it's in public. I'm not entirely sure she isn't uncomfortable about the whole thing, she might be just putting up with it as she thinks I like it. I try not to do it in front of her friends or school mates as obviously it might be embarrassing if I do it in front of them. But do you think doing this sort of thing is being disrespectful to her too? I don't really care what others think, but if she's feeling uncomfortable or embarassed about it, I'd probably stop.

Also are most girls ok with that sort of thing (would you get embarassed?). I've told her she could do the same thing with me, but she doesn't really want to (I guess probably because my bum isn't as nice as hers)

So what do you think about the whole situation?

I don't see a problem with walking down the street with my boyfriend and him touching my arse.

ReputationRep:
    Depends where you are really. If you're in the center of town I normally just stick to holding hands.

ReputationRep:
    touching is fine. Not spanking/tapping. I would be fine with just touching Equal to a hug

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like having to look at it, but that's just me..

ReputationRep:
    Go further.

Get sticky fingers :borat:

ReputationRep:
    I would LOVE it

ReputationRep:
    It only matters what your gf thinks - just try and find out whether she really is comfortable with it or not.

(Original post by grape:))
    touching is fine. Not spanking/tapping. I would be fine with just touching Equal to a hug
    Oh, I do both spanking and tapping, .
    Ok so that's kind of embarassing but touching is fine. Thanks for the advice.

ReputationRep:
    well if she says she feels in diffrent about the subject then obviously she don't like it but is jus tryin 2 keep u happy..so don't do it..and secondly sod what you like or what she likes please don't do this in public alot of people don't like to look at it..get a room!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just squeeze it lightly while walking and having your arm around her back. Don't do it like a perv and don't hold on for ages.

ReputationRep:
    heavy spanking is fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    well if she says she feels in diffrent about the subject then obviously she don't like it but is jus tryin 2 keep u happy..so don't do it..and secondly sod what you like or what she likes please don't do this in public alot of people don't like to look at it..get a room!!
    They're hardly ******* like rabbits though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Oh, I do both spanking and tapping, .
    Ok so that's kind of embarassing but touching is fine. Thanks for the advice.
    Sure thing

The worst thing at all is no touching at all, So clearly you're not doing anything that bad by my standards It's a lovely complement when your partner does that
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    well if she says she feels in diffrent about the subject then obviously she don't like it but is jus tryin 2 keep u happy.
    What would she say if she were genuinely indifferent about it?

ReputationRep:
    gives me a boner everytime i see it

ReputationRep:
    I consider it a compliment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thetroll)
    What would she say if she were genuinely indifferent about it?
    well if she feels uncomftable about it im sure the poster even just to write this post he must feel a vibe off her where shes not so comftable...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't see a problem with walking down the street with my boyfriend and him touching my arse.
    Are you his girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Each to their own isn't it.

I guess in public, i.e. shopping my boyfriend doesn't really; if he did I would want it to be discrete touch here and there when he had his arm around me. If we are in a club etc. then he will go for a cheeky grope, which I kinda like

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.