Turn on thread page Beta

Touching my girlfriend's bum in public? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Sure thing

The worst thing at all is no touching at all, So clearly you're not doing anything that bad by my standards It's a lovely complement when your partner does that
    xxx
    That's a lot of smileys...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if you talk honestly to her about it you'll get an honest answer. You might feel like its wrong as it is still a bit taboo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    That's a lot of smileys...
    Yes....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon or delete.

Basically when I'm in public with my girlfriend, I often have the urge to touch her bum, feel it, caress it etc. (sometimes spank her lightly but usually that's very rare). I usually do it, as it's something to do while walking (I get bored easily) and it's pretty tempting.

Anyway, my girlfriend says she's indifferent to it, but she says if I like it than it''s good. But I've started wondering that perhaps she might be embarrassed about it or uncomfortable about it, as it's in public. I'm not entirely sure she isn't uncomfortable about the whole thing, she might be just putting up with it as she thinks I like it. I try not to do it in front of her friends or school mates as obviously it might be embarrassing if I do it in front of them. But do you think doing this sort of thing is being disrespectful to her too? I don't really care what others think, but if she's feeling uncomfortable or embarassed about it, I'd probably stop.

Also are most girls ok with that sort of thing (would you get embarassed?). I've told her she could do the same thing with me, but she doesn't really want to (I guess probably because my bum isn't as nice as hers)

So what do you think about the whole situation?
    I actually have a habit of penetrating my girlfriend's bum in pulic.

Touching should be just fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    I actually have a habit of penetrating my girlfriend's bum in pulic.

Touching should be just fine.
    Do you wait for the signs with the stick people or do you just do it anywhere?

Vulgar.

ReputationRep:
    Take it one step further. Bend her over and spank her hard as she bites her bottom lip and shouts "HARDER!!".

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon or delete.

Basically when I'm in public with my girlfriend, I often have the urge to touch her bum, feel it, caress it etc. (sometimes spank her lightly but usually that's very rare). I usually do it, as it's something to do while walking (I get bored easily) and it's pretty tempting.

Anyway, my girlfriend says she's indifferent to it, but she says if I like it than it''s good. But I've started wondering that perhaps she might be embarrassed about it or uncomfortable about it, as it's in public. I'm not entirely sure she isn't uncomfortable about the whole thing, she might be just putting up with it as she thinks I like it. I try not to do it in front of her friends or school mates as obviously it might be embarrassing if I do it in front of them. But do you think doing this sort of thing is being disrespectful to her too? I don't really care what others think, but if she's feeling uncomfortable or embarassed about it, I'd probably stop.

Also are most girls ok with that sort of thing (would you get embarassed?). I've told her she could do the same thing with me, but she doesn't really want to (I guess probably because my bum isn't as nice as hers)

It matters if your girlfriend likes it.

But for me personally I would not like it, if I was the girlfriend, it would be embaressing for me

ReputationRep:
    Personally I don't mind it...don't see why your gf would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    well if she says she feels in diffrent about the subject then obviously she don't like it but is jus tryin 2 keep u happy..so don't do it..and secondly sod what you like or what she likes please don't do this in public alot of people don't like to look at it..get a room!!
    The Victorians called they want their prudish morality back.

ReputationRep:
    what other people think doesnt matter - if they're offended they dont have to look. its not like you're doing anything offensive.

i like it when my bf touches my bum in public

ReputationRep:
    you did it
    and despite it your gf walks with you she is very stupid and immoral
    is she only with you? or another

ReputationRep:
    Get a room.

ReputationRep:
    LOVE it!

ReputationRep:
    Keep anon or delete.

eww you touched the place where she pooooh.....

ReputationRep:
    I see lots of people with there hands in there gf/bf back pockets walking along.. sure its fine.

ReputationRep:
    Its fine just not too much, people might start to notice... my boyfriend does it to me and i dont mind it,

:cookie:

ReputationRep:
    My bf sometimes slaps me on the bum or sometimes gives it a quick squeeze it if we're hugging. I couldn't care tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    Do you wait for the signs with the stick people or do you just do it anywhere?
    Don't wait for authorisation, cutie. Fight the power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    Don't wait for authorisation, cutie. Fight the power.
    A rebel flirt...interesting.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.