Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Touching my girlfriend's bum in public? watch

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend touches me everywhere, when we are sitting in a restaurant/cafe or something...the reactions we get from men are hilarious sometimes :top: I dont mind it, maybe I should, but I guess its just something we do and I know he respects me.

OP some girls might be bothered but if she says she's cool with it then its fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    A rebel flirt...interesting.
    Interesting and fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    I always touch my boyfriend's bum in public so it would be rude of me to mind if he did it to me :p:

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't like it in public. You need to find out what her thoughts are though, every girl is different.

Girls love it! It turns them on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon or delete.

Basically when I'm in public with my girlfriend, I often have the urge to touch her bum, feel it, caress it etc. (sometimes spank her lightly but usually that's very rare). I usually do it, as it's something to do while walking (I get bored easily) and it's pretty tempting.

Anyway, my girlfriend says she's indifferent to it, but she says if I like it than it''s good. But I've started wondering that perhaps she might be embarrassed about it or uncomfortable about it, as it's in public. I'm not entirely sure she isn't uncomfortable about the whole thing, she might be just putting up with it as she thinks I like it. I try not to do it in front of her friends or school mates as obviously it might be embarrassing if I do it in front of them. But do you think doing this sort of thing is being disrespectful to her too? I don't really care what others think, but if she's feeling uncomfortable or embarassed about it, I'd probably stop.

Also are most girls ok with that sort of thing (would you get embarassed?). I've told her she could do the same thing with me, but she doesn't really want to (I guess probably because my bum isn't as nice as hers)

So what do you think about the whole situation?
    I used to do it to my ex, it would end up in amazing dirty sex when we got home

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend does this frequenly, more like a little grab. When I tell him playfully to stop he says "I dont care who's looking". :P I don't have a problem with it really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    heavy spanking is fine
    Good old cat o' nine tails yeah
    Totally fine :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like seeing it whilst walking around, makes me feel embarassed for them, weirdly. I'm a lil old fashioned though, and keep PDAs to a minimum - I just don't like the possibility of offending anyone! I'm a people pleaser haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatsjustit)
    My boyfriend touches me everywhere, when we are sitting in a restaurant/cafe or something...the reactions we get from men are hilarious sometimes :top: I dont mind it, maybe I should, but I guess its just something we do and I know he respects me.

OP some girls might be bothered but if she says she's cool with it then its fine
    Everywhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)
    I don't like seeing it whilst walking around, makes me feel embarassed for them, weirdly. I'm a lil old fashioned though, and keep PDAs to a minimum - I just don't like the possibility of offending anyone! I'm a people pleaser haha.
    Give everyone a blowjob then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Give everyone a blowjob then.
    If everyone was clean and tidy, there was no risk of disease, I wouldn't be called a **** etc. then I wouldn't mind :p:

Edit: Not in public though of course, I am a lady!

I think I'm a bit weird to be honest :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I really don't see the problem.

I don't see why your gf would dislike it? Or why she'd be embarassed?

Me and my bf cant stop touching eachother, we often walk around with our hands on each other's bums, or doing other sneaky grabs. I love it, i love people knowing im his and he's mine. I dont care if they don't like it. Touching her bum or lightly tapping it REALLY is no big deal...!

ReputationRep:
    id rather **** her in the eye

ReputationRep:
    In that case why don't you start touching her tits or even ******* her?

Just do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    I don't really like having to look at it, but that's just me..
    Same here , I find it a bit cringeworthy having people do things like that in public.Nothing wrong with hand-holding or light kissing , but I'd have thought it embarassing doing things like groping each other in public , I would at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber2008)
    well if she says she feels in diffrent about the subject then obviously she don't like it but is jus tryin 2 keep u happy..so don't do it..and secondly sod what you like or what she likes please don't do this in public alot of people don't like to look at it..get a room!!
    How in hell would you know that? Sometimes, people in a relationship actually tell each other the truth. And if I were pretentious, I'd use that ******* "rolleyes" smiley here.

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt really like it cuz i wud get embarassed if your walkin but if your stood huggin its alright?

ReputationRep:
    One of my exes absolutely hated it, said it felt demeaning. Suppose it can be cute if your not to lecherous about it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.