Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, all

I got offers for Msc marketing from these universities.
    And I am really confused which one to choose. I already have a master's degree in my own country and have more than 6 years of work experiences.

Some people say Bath is the best from the ranking, but I've also heard that it is a relatively small university and people don't think it's a good university internationally. Other people say Reading, Henley management school has high reputation in Europe. At the same time, Strathclyde is also famous for its marketing courses.

Leeds - advertisement and marketing
    Newcastle - international marketing
    Bath - marketing
    Birmingham - marketing communications
    Queen Mary - international marketing
    Reading - marketing and international management
    Strathclyde - international marketing

Which one would be the best?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by janee)
    Hi, all

I got offers for Msc marketing from these universities.
    And I am really confused which one to choose. I already have a master's degree in my own country and have more than 6 years of work experiences.

Some people say Bath is the best from the ranking, but I've also heard that it is a relatively small university and people don't think it's a good university internationally. Other people say Reading, Henley management school has high reputation in Europe. At the same time, Strathclyde is also famous for its marketing courses.

Leeds - advertisement and marketing
    Newcastle - international marketing
    Bath - marketing
    Birmingham - marketing communications
    Queen Mary - international marketing
    Reading - marketing and international management
    Strathclyde - international marketing

Which one would be the best?
    Of the courses you've listed, I've heard that Bath, Birmingham, and Strathclyde are all good for marketing
    I think the Bath course is for students with more experience,... perhaps that's good for you.

ReputationRep:
    Not read the previous comments but my friend just graduated at Reading studying marketing and he only had good things to say about it and reading has good links with the o2 and he has already got a job there.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.