Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the dates for returning students for the payements for 2009-2010?

ReputationRep:
    Usually when your course starts.

ReputationRep:
    Student loan payments are usually made in three instalments. There is one at the beginning of your course in September, one in January and one in April. I don't know whether it is different for different people. I was just going to post you my dates. My application says approved, but there are no scheduled payment dates. I need to contact Student Finance England.

ReputationRep:
    gah I reaaaaaaaly want to know when I get my 1st one so I can work out wether it goes in before or after my rent goes out lol

ReputationRep:
    i havent recieved mine yet but you should get your loan just before your rent goes out

ReputationRep:
    You'll probably get it three working days after you enrol. Is that before or after you pay rent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haydoncrewduk)
    gah I reaaaaaaaly want to know when I get my 1st one so I can work out wether it goes in before or after my rent goes out lol
    you tend to get it the second week in. by this though im guessing your not living with university halls. because university ones would definetly come out much later :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Controversial)
    You'll probably get it three working days after you enrol. Is that before or after you pay rent?
    yey it should be before, i realy should already know this seeing as im going into 2nd year this year lol, but thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhiya)
    you tend to get it the second week in. by this though im guessing your not living with university halls. because university ones would definetly come out much later :P
    thanks yeh I should be ok. last year tho my jan loan went in on the 20th and rent came out on the 16th!! that was BAD mite jsut be because it was scotland tho and i was in uni halls. but yeh not this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haydoncrewduk)
    yey it should be before, i realy should already know this seeing as im going into 2nd year this year lol, but thanks
    No problem

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    How much money do you spend a week?The ultimate guide to tax!Guide to student bank accounts

Sponsored features:

Web Legend

Win a Macbook Air!

Blog about setting up a website for a chance to win in our Web Legend competition.

Quick link:

Unanswered money and finance threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.