Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    at least for their size, what's up with that ? I'm not insanely strong but I am pretty big, the other day I was just repping 36kg db's while a smaller guy next to me, was throwing 42.5kg dbs with ease, and he looked like he was wondering "why the f am i so small ?"

ReputationRep:
    Their nervous system is more fail.

ReputationRep:
    I have already discussed this on another thread. I have a nice, long thick penis, so this kind of thing doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    im big and weak for my size

genetics 4tw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    I have already discussed this on another thread. I have a nice, long thick penis, so this kind of thing doesn't matter.
    Yep. Not quite big enough for me, but pretty damn nice to look at

ReputationRep:
    bunch of trolls in here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    Strong virgin.

But seriously their nervous systems are less efficient at recruiting fibraz than a stronger person who weighs less.

That or they are just fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FluxD)
    Strong virgin.

But seriously their nervous systems are less efficient at recruiting fibraz than a stronger person who weighs less.

That or they are just fat.
    I'm not a virgin. Both your parents would back me up on that one.

ReputationRep:
    It can depend on how people train. I find I'm stronger than quite a few bigger guys (or they're not as much stronger as they should be given how much bigger than me they are) and I think this is down to the fact that I've always trained with a focus on strength rather than size - I rarely do any serious work with sets of more than 5 reps.

ReputationRep:
    also - volume.

ReputationRep:
    Also to do with sarcoplasmic vs myofibrillar hypertrophy. The former has the emphasis on size of muscles, the later on strength. Though hypertrophy is a mix of both, and not one or the other, there's more of a focus on one of these depending on what your goals are. Bodybuilders are characteristic of sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (I don't think strength is a redeemable factor in bodybuilding comps) while powerlifters of myofibrillar.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.