Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Older? Yes.
    Better? No.
    Pull handle chrome bumper roadster OWNS a rubber bumper GT, over and out :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porscha!)
    TVR Wedge - good one for £4.5K which leaves £5.5K for running costs

Everyones a winner, oh indeedy they are

Or a '44, up to £3K for a good one, leave £7K to run it, drive it, track it and enjoy every moment of it!
    that's all well and good, but then when that 5.5k's gone and it's still depleting stocks, it becomes less fun! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Pull handle chrome bumper roadster OWNS a rubber bumper GT, over and out :yes:
    'scuse me Miss P, but a wheel standing GTV8 pee's all over (to paraphrase james bond) a "bed pan" on pram wheels.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    that's all well and good, but then when that 5.5k's gone and it's still depleting stocks, it becomes less fun! :laugh:
    Theres always some way to scrape some money together to pay for a pride and joy I know I've had to enough times ....

A real petrolhead doesn't let a silly little thing like money worry him/her when it comes to running the motorcar

ReputationRep:
    Theres always some way to scrape some money together to pay for a pride and joy I know I've had to enough times ....

A real petrolhead doesn't let a silly little thing like money worry him/her when it comes to running the motorcar
    you're preaching to the converted, I just didnt get that impression from the op who was going for a 'fester to start with! :laugh:

I have to find a way to pull a set of turbos out of my end this month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    'scuse me Miss P, but a wheel standing GTV8 pee's all over (to paraphrase james bond) a "bed pan" on pram wheels.
    Oh my JC, that why so many who buy these rubber bumpers convert to chrome before they even THINK about shoving a V8 under the bonnet :eek3:

All my love,
    Porscha -x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaw)
    you're preaching to the converted, I just didnt get that impression from the op who was going for a 'fester to start with! :laugh:

I have to find a way to pull a set of turbos out of my end this month
    You'll do it I have faith, we always do

People can be converted (like the OP)

ReputationRep:
    You'll do it I have faith, we always do

People can be converted (like the OP)
    :laugh: "ve have vays of making you.. erm.. talk?"

ReputationRep:
    I do drive a "Nazi" car ....

(Anyone who doesn't get that look into the history of the Porsche)

ReputationRep:
    Oh my JC, that why so many who buy these rubber bumpers convert to chrome before they even THINK about shoving a V8 under the bonnet :eek3:

All my love,
    Porscha -x-
    My dearest Porscha,

Sadly, I cannot prevent people from *******ising perfectly good rubber bumpered cars with Chrome protrusions. However, it should be noted that anyone with even a modicum of taste knows that Chrome belongs in the engine bay and not on the ends of the car.

I think you'll prefer to draw this little debate to a conclusion on the basis that for 1),I'm right and 2) I'm sure you don't want the rest of the world to know about the sordid little engagment you had recently with a certain french "icon".

All my love,

JC. -X-

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.