The Student Room Group

Stereotypes about black/mixed women question for you

OK, don't get offended. But there are some stereotypes that black women are kind of harsh, demandent, fiesty etc. And the query is to any people that have had mixed relationships, any white guys or black/mixed women who are on tsr, is do you think black women wear the trousers, are they stronger forces in the relationship, do they think white guys are effete or they get away with more, because have heard SOME black guys say that about white women.

And finally, why are there more Black guy/white girls relationships than vice/versa would you say? Is it because black women and white women prefer more dominant black guys and men want control? Or is it purely because of dick size?

Scroll to see replies

not offended,should be interesting but i have a feeling people are gonna go over the top :rolleyes:
Reply 2
I love black women and i'm a black male :smile:
Reply 3
Carter.
I love black women and i'm a black male :smile:

Think they are more demandent or hard to please?
I live in a predominantly white city, but was visiting another at the weekend, and staying in an area where ethnic minorities are the majority. I have to say I find groups of other black girls intimidating (I'm female), like I didn't want to catch their eye on the bus, because they were talking quite loudly in an aggressive manner. Also I had a small black girl repeatedly shout out the window at me, "WHITE GIRL, WHITE GIRL, MY BROTHER AND SISTER ARE GONNA KILL YOU!" while I was minding my own business waiting for a bus. I've never experienced anything like that before, it was odd. I'm not racist (against races as a whole, that's ridiculous) but I did feel like a fish out of water.
Reply 5
Why do people on TSR bang on about stereotypes. Every "race" has different people with different personalities.
Anonymous
I live in a predominantly white city, but was visiting another at the weekend, and staying in an area where ethnic minorities are the majority. I have to say I find groups of other black girls intimidating (I'm female), like I didn't want to catch their eye on the bus, because they were talking quite loudly in an aggressive manner. Also I had a small black girl repeatedly shout out the window at me, "WHITE GIRL, WHITE GIRL, MY BROTHER AND SISTER ARE GONNA KILL YOU!" while I was minding my own business waiting for a bus. I've never experienced anything like that before, it was odd. I'm not racist (against races as a whole, that's ridiculous) but I did feel like a fish out of water.

that's terrible and disgusting,i hate it when black girls act like this (im black btw lol) because then that silly streotyping comes round that all black girls are rude,vicious,bad mannered and big-mouthed
I'm a black girl and I don't fit the stereotype. :smile:
Reply 8
black women are loud, anoying, very rude too, also im black, and i would say carribean women are like that
Reply 9
I know this is guna sound wierd but...im a white girl.. but love black guys yummmmmyyyy don't know why but I don't find any white guys remotely attractive at all!
Reply 10
Chillaxer
Think they are more demandent or hard to please?

yes way harder than white women and they are definitely more feisty than most white women
Reply 11
flowermaster91
not offended,should be interesting but i have a feeling people are gonna go over the top :rolleyes:

I think Asian/mixed/black women are sexy, but I've not made many connections or approaches. Not sure if the relationship would be compatible.
Reply 12
flowermaster91
that's terrible and disgusting,i hate it when black girls act like this (im black btw lol) because then that silly streotyping comes round that all black girls are rude,vicious,bad mannered and big-mouthed

same here i just dont get why most of them act like
i was once told that im not black enough coz im the complete opposite to the stereotype.
starhove
same here i just dont get why most of them act like
i was once told that im not black enough coz im the complete opposite to the stereotype.

i get this too because i dont listen to 'black music' :rolleyes:
Reply 14
King4eva
yes way harder than white women and they are definitely more feisty than most white women

Can you give me some examples? I'm curious. Like what attitudes differ?
Reply 15
Women are all pink in the middle. I don't think colour of skin effects behaviour. Though I think the stereotype seems to describe chavvy girls more than it describes girls with dark skin.
Reply 16
flowermaster91
i get this too because i dont listen to 'black music' :rolleyes:

oh the black music thing its quite laughable because for me i like everything from my indie to rock to drum n bass you get the picture & there are some rnb & hip hop i listen to & if like some black pple who think they r all that as they listen to jay z & all that come across me its like im the judas in that & now i dont even take any notice 2 it really
im also black and i hate the way black gyrls are, thats y im not really attrated 2 black gryls, also i listen 2 either gothic rock or gothic metal, and ive neva met any annoying white gyrl while all the black gyrls ive met are loud ugly, and annoying
Reply 18
Tsukuyomi
im also black and i hate the way black gyrls are, thats y im not really attrated 2 black gryls, also i listen 2 either gothic rock or gothic metal, and ive neva met any annoying white gyrl while all the black gyrls ive met are loud ugly, and annoying

LMAAAO, you live in birmingham too, thats true there, except the ugly part, but their personality is ugly
starhove
oh the black music thing its quite laughable because for me i like everything from my indie to rock to drum n bass you get the picture & there are some rnb & hip hop i listen to & if like some black pple who think they r all that as they listen to jay z & all that come across me its like im the judas in that & now i dont even take any notice 2 it really

true, i love all kinds of music (rock being my favourite) lol

Latest

Trending

Trending