Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stereotypes about black/mixed women question for you watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *agridulce*)
    Yeah, my best mate got called malteser once.
    What is wrong with people.
    haha...i get called 'coconut' all the time..(i'm indian btw..!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a black woman, and most black woman are strict and wear the pants. I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Again, I'm intrigued. How do you mean 'how others show the love'.
    If you mean that kind of feeling I get like, I'm coming from a different angle and willing to be sensitive. And show something she's not used to, and she kind of feels strong or something..err yeah I like that
    Exactly that. I've grown up surrounded by black boys, and basically I've seen it all before and it's getting boring. Some are really cute but...I just don't...you know...yeah. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    God, some people are so ignorant. It's nothing to do with the colour of their skin. It's how they're raised and their company. The very same girls raised in a different environment would be completely different. There are many classy and educated black women. More than black men, as statistics show. I mean it astounds me that a guy who writes like this...

...has put himself above all black women. He's barely literate. The only reason black men choose not to date their women is self-hatred. Of course they can't say that, so they make it the women's fault :rolleyes:
    id let you know that i only type like this in forums, id also let you know that depending on my results id be going to either brighton or bath to study accountancy and finance

Theres so much rubbish behind this thread, it totally depends on the person in question. Im a black male and have a black girlfriend and she doesnt wear the pants in the reltionship she soft gentle and nice but if youd ask anyone else at my sixth theyd say she was agressive and nearly all would sterotype her as that 'agressive black girl', thats what happens when you sterotype people. I think its also the fact that they are 'black' also makes them seem more intemdating just look at Big brother whenever some black has an argument its somehow agressive and intimidating. Ps im not hiding behind annoymous i actually have a good reason for being anon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corallie13)
    Just out of interest, what race are you?
    White. British=brown hair, blue eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Theres so much rubbish behind this thread, it totally depends on the person in question. Im a black male and have a black girlfriend and she doesnt wear the pants in the reltionship she soft gentle and nice but if youd ask anyone else at my sixth theyd say she was agressive and nearly all would sterotype her as that 'agressive black girl', thats what happens when you sterotype people. I think its also the fact that they are 'black' also makes them seem more intemdating just look at Big brother whenever some black has an argument its somehow agressive and intimidating. Ps im not hiding behind annoymous i actually have a good reason for being anon.
    wats the reason?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chillaxer)
    White. British=brown hair, blue eyes.
    I suspected, but was just making sure.

Have you been out with a black girl, is that why you were asking questions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    God, some people are so ignorant. It's nothing to do with the colour of their skin. It's how they're raised and their company. The very same girls raised in a different environment would be completely different. There are many classy and educated black women. More than black men, as statistics show. I mean it astounds me that a guy who writes like this...

...has put himself above all black women. He's barely literate. The only reason black men choose not to date their women is self-hatred. Of course they can't say that, so they make it the women's fault :rolleyes:
    its not self hatred, cos white girls are hotter
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *agridulce*)
    omg i've had this.
    nothing gets me angrier.
    its like. I.AM.BLACK.
    I should not have to act in a certain way to prove my colour. Are you blind? Just look at my skin. That should be enough. Now **** off.

Arghhhhhh it pisses me off so much.

I once had a former friend (who's white) come up to me and say "i'm more black than you".******* hell.
    omg omg some1 said that to me i was like who do u think u are to say the least i dont talk to her anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I suspected, but was just making sure.

Have you been out with a black girl, is that why you were asking questions?
    Never been out with. But I often fancy mixed and Asian girls and black too. Not intentionally, I just started to see more mystery in them and see them as more alluring than white girls. They have a calm or poise or something. But I don't really meet them so much, other than in pubs. I have had a fling with a black girl, and found the sex much better than anything I've had before, not to be crude and shallow, but that's what occurred. It didn't work beyond that. I ask as I'm curious about black womens attitudes and experiences with white guys. Just to see how they would feel about a relationship with a white guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    its not self hatred, cos white girls are hotter
    /thread
    They are not better in bed. Neither necessarily are pretty women.

ReputationRep:
    Never been out with. But I often fancy mixed and Asian girls and black too. Not intentionally, I just started to see more mystery in them and see them as more alluring than white girls. They have a calm or poise or something. But I don't really meet them so much, other than in pubs. I have had a fling with a black girl, and found the sex much better than anything I've had before, not to be crude and shallow, but that's what occurred. It didn't work beyond that. I ask as I'm curious about black womens attitudes and experiences with white guys. Just to see how they would feel about a relationship with a white guy.

Ahh I see...do you feel you got the answers you wanted?

ReputationRep:
    They are not better in bed. Neither necessarily are pretty women.
    white girls in general are way more open sexually than blacks

(Original post by Hafsaay)
    Exactly that. I've grown up surrounded by black boys, and basically I've seen it all before and it's getting boring. Some are really cute but...I just don't...you know...yeah. Lol.
    Yeah..and I do think there's an element of....hard to explain, but........
    feeling sensitive around a black women, they have a kind of...assurance about them.....they are....steadfast or something...it's the intrigue about the difference I guess and trying to make it work. It feels sexy. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see...do you feel you got the answers you wanted?
    Well sort of. But I would like to know...how a white guy and black guys respectively make the black women posting feel. Like, what is the intrigue? I've probably forgotten some of what I've read at this point.

(Original post by Bludclotzz)
    white girls in general are way more open sexually than blacks
    Hmm. Not what I've found but I have limited experience. You may have found that they are more open to you as you are a different ethnicity.
    I've found the black women I was with was much more relaxed and less rushed, and just generally much more exciting as a lover.

ReputationRep:
    Well sort of. But I would like to know...how a white guy and black guys respectively make the black women posting feel. Like, what is the intrigue? I've probably forgotten some of what I've read at this point.
    You mean what's intriguing about black women?:confused:

rhythm is a factor I must admit.

ReputationRep:
    You mean what's intriguing about black women?:confused:
    No I suppose I mean I find more mystery and intrigue between me and black/Asian girls than white girls. And if they find more intrigue in a white guy, why is that, is it a way he responds or what? Is it his attitude to hers, is it a thing of gaining from each others differences etc...what's the turn on as opposed to a guy of your own ethnicity, thats what I mean to ask black women--psychologically and physically, sensually...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.