Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stereotypes about black/mixed women question for you Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chevman)
    Thanks Coralli13 for getting here before me.

Bloody coward,I'm sooooooo happy you don't have the nerve to disclose your personality.Shame on you, and Im sure you will be damn anon in real life as well because against all odds the world has finally moved beyond imb*c*les like you,and the only way you can rant and howl is on the pages of TSR and the internet generally.Why can't you go back into the womb so that you could be re-born in the 16th century, so that you can have the priviledge that your worthless and ignorant ancestors had.

People are beautiful generally cos that is the way we are made by God,but as long as black women like Beyonce Knowles,Naomi Campbell,Keri Hilson,Venus and Serena Williams etc and those countless ones that you see everyday but are way beyond you in life exist,and more join them in the upper echelon of life that your are never going to get to,you'll always remain sad and deluded.

why do people always used example of white washed black women, i never see any black women even remotely as hot as beyonce/kerry etc...stop dreamin

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind black women but i do think the violent stereotype about them is true, at least the majority in the places i've been.
    That doesn't bug me though, what does bug me is when halfcast people who blatently have at least 1 white parent or both halfcast parents are racist to white people when half their family is white.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bludclotzz)
    lmao at black guys lackin confidence, are u serious ? even on TSR there are multiple thread praisin and admirin black guys confidence especially when it comes to women
    Well imo they lack confidence when it comes to black women , I think. Im not talking about chatting up, im talking about confidence in yourself and what you stand for.

(Original post by Sakujo)
    Why do people on TSR bang on about stereotypes. Every "race" has different people with different personalities.
    Because each race has a characteristic which the majority seem to take.
    And I have noticed what the OP is talking about....the 5 or so different black girls I've known were all rather *****y tbh, more than the average person.

ReputationRep:
    lmao at black guys lackin confidence, are u serious ? even on TSR there are multiple thread praisin and admirin black guys confidence especially when it comes to women
    Black people have it easier, the dark skin means their face never goes red so no shame :p:

ReputationRep:
    why do people always used example of white washed black women, i never see any black women even remotely as hot as beyonce/kerry etc...stop dreamin
    that's a shame
    coz there are plenty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gueirguiy)
    I don't mind black women but i do think the violent stereotype about them is true, at least the majority in the places i've been.
    That doesn't bug me though, what does bug me is when halfcast people who blatently have at least 1 white parent or both halfcast parents are racist to white people when half their family is white.
    Oh my god i know a boy who is mixed raced and he's rascist towards white people and i'm thinking wtf his mum is white for god's sake i just don't get it why pretend to be something your not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *agridulce*)
    that's a shame
    coz there are plenty.
    yeah if you live in holywood or somethin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because each race has a characteristic which the majority seem to take.
    And I have noticed what the OP is talking about....the 5 or so different black girls I've known were all rather *****y tbh, more than the average person.
    Great sample size you got there, 5 people, wow. How 'bout you live in Africa for a few months, you'll meet a lot more black people and you might get your prespective right.

yeah if you live in holywood or somethin
    And there are any white girls that look like megan good, exactly none. Ive never seen any white girls nearly as good looking as her and even at that shes nothing special.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghanglish)
    Yeah I don't think I've been called that (to my face anyway) but I have had some white 'friends' who have asked me why I don't act more 'street'. My answer is usually wtf are you talking about lol.
    Haha, where are you from? Are there a lot of black people where you live? I'm from an area where you rarely see black people unless you go into the city, so the general opinions in my neighbourhood feed into the stereotypes of black people. When our neighbours moved here from London everyone panicked and were trying to think of a way to stop them from moving here because they would turn our area into a pit of violence and there would be street gangs and drive bys (yeah seriously) but when they moved in they were the nicest people, their kids are the sweetest and nicest little people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    nouvelle vague you seem gothic yhhhhhh my type of girl
    Gothic? I haven't slaughtered any babies in a while, nor have I told satan I want his babies....today anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You aint gonna see other black women as attractive as Beyonce and Keri Hilson because you are blind and your sense of perception is totally clouded,you bloody reprobate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And there are any white girls that look like megan good, exactly none. Ive never seen any white girls nearly as good looking as her and even at that shes nothing special.
    just come to birmingham then, espeically the city center....lol at meagan good, i see girls better looking than her daily on the streets..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tsukuyomi)
    how do i write ghetto, i mean this is how everybody talks on msn, instead of using formal language we try to shorten it as much as possible same with texting, nothing ghetto. Also so far all the black girls that ive met are all the same, especially on the bus, i no that not all black girls are like that apart from my sister, who will graduate from Nottingham next year, also most of these girls that i talk about are from the carribean, especially jamaica, im mostly interested in white goth girls or cute oriental girls
    I think that writing on a forum (called The Student Room, by the way) is quite different from writing a text message. Each to his own. Anyway, in generalizing black women's behaviour as tacky and low, you include all black women in this, including your sister. That is the problem when you try to talk about your own kind in such derogatory terms. You're even talking about the people you love and respect.

So you aren't interested in black girls. What's new? You're just another cliché as far as black British men are concerned. Just please don't try blaming your obvious inferiority complexes on black women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Haha, where are you from? Are there a lot of black people where you live? I'm from an area where you rarely see black people unless you go into the city, so the general opinions in my neighbourhood feed into the stereotypes of black people. When our neighbours moved here from London everyone panicked and were trying to think of a way to stop them from moving here because they would turn our area into a pit of violence and there would be street gangs and drive bys (yeah seriously) but when they moved in they were the nicest people, their kids are the sweetest and nicest little people!
    LOL...my situation was back in the day when I was at a school near Cambridge. It would say that 95% of the pupils there were white. Some probably hadn't been in close contact with balck people before and went with some of the stereotypes you see on TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Gothic? I haven't slaughtered any babies in a while, nor have I told satan I want his babies....today anyway.
    your pic seems interesting thats why i concluded you might be either goth or emo, u still look very attractive with black hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vortex_199)
    I think that writing on a forum (called The Student Room, by the way) is quite different from writing a text message. Each to his own. Anyway, in generalizing black women's behaviour as tacky and low, you include all black women in this, including your sister. That is the problem when you try to talk about your own kind in such derogatory terms. You're even talking about the people you love and respect.

So you aren't interested in black girls. What's new? You're just another cliché as far as black British men are concerned. Just please don't try blaming your obvious inferiority complexes on black women.
    People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?

ReputationRep:
    wtf u talkin about, jeese, just admit that there are more white attractive women than blacks, jeeze...nowadays u see so much more black men with white girls, and the other way round is rare so gtfo
    The only thing it proves to me is that black men have a lot more self-hatred in themselves than black women. You've got to mingle with the superior race, don't you? Water down those hideous, black genes. Right?

I agree with the poster above. You aren't going to see beauty when you're intent on denying its existence every moment of yours. I suspect that is why you don't see any beautiful black women anywhere ever.

ReputationRep:
    i hate these threads

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.