Turn on thread page Beta

Help! I always get bad breath. watch

I saw that thread about biggest turn offs for girls in men. Bad breath has the most votes by a long way. And what is worse, is that I have bad breath.

How do I get rid of it?

I will tell you my basic lifestyle. In the morning, I don't eat breakfast or brush my teeth. I drink a glass of ribena in the morning. I have lunch (usually consists of bread with marmite, cheese, crips and a muffin). I don't do any exercise (I sit at my computer all day). I eat a cooked meal in the evening, have a glass of fruit juice and brush my teeth before going to bed.

So how do I get rid of my bad breath?

* crisps, not crips

ReputationRep:
    brush teeth in morning
    use mouthwash
    dont eat garlic

(Original post by Phil2008)
    brush teeth in morning
    use mouthwash
    dont eat garlic
    I don't eat garlic, what are you on about?

ReputationRep:
    Regular brusing of teeth is the best thing to do, at least twice a day.

If there is no improvement i would visit the dentist to see if there is anything they can advise you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't eat garlic, what are you on about?
    brush teeth in morning
    use mouthwash
    dont eat garlic

Having something to eat in the morning actually helps.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Brush your teeth in the morning, else that would smell disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I saw that thread about biggest turn offs for girls in men. Bad breath has the most votes by a long way. And what is worse, is that I have bad breath.

How do I get rid of it?

I will tell you my basic lifestyle. In the morning, I don't eat breakfast or brush my teeth. I drink a glass of ribena in the morning. I have lunch (usually consists of bread with marmite, cheese, crips and a muffin). I don't do any exercise (I sit at my computer all day). I eat a cooked meal in the evening, have a glass of fruit juice and brush my teeth before going to bed.

So how do I get rid of my bad breath?
    Watch Video it shall aid you in your journey to getting fresh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAIUSUzoLOE

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you brush your teeth in the morning? Use mouthwash as well.

ReputationRep:
    If you dont eat in the morning you will get even worse breath than if you ate something because you need to get your saliva working and all that. Brush your teeth in the morning, chew gum or mints in the day, floss, brush your tongue and gums each time you brush, use mouthwash.

ReputationRep:
    Chew minty gum?

(Original post by magiichands)
    Watch Video it shall aid you in your journey to getting fresh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAIUSUzoLOE
    Thank you for the video. It was not helpful but I truly love the girl in it. She is so gorgeous and I would love to spend a night with her.

ReputationRep:
    brush them more than once, gross! and floss!

ReputationRep:
    OBVIOUSLY brush your teeth in the morning you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    brush your tongue
    brush in the morning

ReputationRep:
    brush morning and mint gum

ReputationRep:
    You MUST MUST MUST brush your teeth in the morning! It's exceedingly bad for you not to as overnight you essentially stop producing saliva or whatever it is you produce in the daytime that combats bacteria so you get a huuuuuuge buildup by the morning. It's no surprise your breath is bad use mouthwash as well, and brush before breakfast ideally.

ReputationRep:
    errrrrrrrrrrrrr WHY OH WHY don't u brush your teethhhhhhh!!1 You narsty son of a....and u compain that your breath stinks welll duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    if you dont do much exercise and sit at the computer a lot, i imagine your dietary system isn't too good.... which is a very common cause of bad breath. by that i mean not going to the toilet enough? also being more healthy would probably improve it...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.