Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help! I always get bad breath. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you for the video. It was not helpful but I truly love the girl in it. She is so gorgeous and I would love to spend a night with her.
    Why thank you for telling me your breath problems and the people you lust after&desires
    I am honored :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiichands)
    Watch Video it shall aid you in your journey to getting fresh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAIUSUzoLOE

ReputationRep:
    As well as brushing (you dirty child), there's an amusingly named mouthwash called retarDEX. It's awesome and makes you giggle when you look at the label.

ReputationRep:
    well if you're not brushing your damn teeth in the morning, how do you expect to have nice breath? you just go out with morning breath? eugh

ReputationRep:
    Me too. Here's what works best:

1) Brush teeth well TWICE a day, using GOOD toothpaste (iso active )
    2) Use some kind of tongue cleaner after each too
    3) Use mouthwash - I guess listerine is best, but it's too burny for me, so use something less strong otherwise
    4) Floss daily/when needed, so food bits aren't smelling (sorry to be gross)
    5) Drink water regularly

ReputationRep:
    Could be tooth decay :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    lay off the cheese and the marmite...plus brush your teeth in the morning...

(Original post by Skye333)
    Me too. Here's what works best:

1) Brush teeth well TWICE a day, using GOOD toothpaste (iso active )
    2) Use some kind of tongue cleaner after each too
    3) Use mouthwash - I guess listerine is best, but it's too burny for me, so use something less strong otherwise
    4) Floss daily/when needed, so food bits aren't smelling (sorry to be gross)
    5) Drink water regularly
    The first serious answer. I shall rep you when I get the chance my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The first serious answer. I shall rep you when I get the chance my friend.
    There were a lot of other 'serious' answers, OP. tom_tom_tom, for example. Anyone telling you to brush your teeth in the morning is actually genuinely trying to help you, based on the information given. It's the most obvious lifestyle change.

ReputationRep:
    go to the dentsist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thejadedwords)
    There were a lot of other 'serious' answers, OP. tom_tom_tom, for example. Anyone telling you to brush your teeth in the morning is actually genuinely trying to help you, based on the information given. It's the most obvious lifestyle change.

I was just about to post the exact same thing. I hate it when the OP asks a question, gets answers but just ignores them all!

ReputationRep:
    Brush your teeth in the morning, all the saliva in your mouth accumulate and sticks to your teeth overnight which make it reek really badly. Also doing some exercise and getting a life wouldn't hurt.

ReputationRep:
    brush youro teeth in the morning

ReputationRep:
    Brush your tongue, it's the thing that hold all your stinkyness Urm, and do it in the morning! Oh and carry Extra fresh minttttss !

ReputationRep:
    Brush your teeth. The worst thing ever is having to put up with someone's morning breath. It's not just off-putting, it induces vomit and can destroy your appetite for up to several months.

ReputationRep:
    Brush your teeth in the morning you idiot.

ReputationRep:
    its most probably because you brush your teeth at night - disgusting habit!!
    Maybe you should start eating more garlicy food - gives you breath more fragrance
    Doing both of these will make your breath as pure and lovely
    Have a lovely bad - breath free life

ReputationRep:
    obvious troll is obvious... mainly cos of the smell coming from his mouth

ReputationRep:
    If you really can't be bothered doing the right thing (brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing and using mouthwash), then at least brush your teeth in the morning rather than before going to bed. Your diet seems wrong as well, try having a huge breakfast rather than a huge dinner.

ReputationRep:
    improve that diet of yours
    brush your teeth after each meal as well as when you wake and go bed+ mouth wash
    Chewing gum and breath mints

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 12, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.