Turn on thread page Beta

What sexual fetish would you not put up with in a partner? watch

ReputationRep:
    necro and body waste obv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    I'm interested - all the people saying feet, would you object to someone being turned on by yours, but not expecting you to do anything with their own feet? I have a foot fetish, but wouldn't really care if someone wanted to suck my toes or not. :p:
    Yes well isn't that what it's mostly about?
    I've spoken with someone with an extreme foot fetish, it put me off for life! Do you think about feet all day and buy sexy lady shoes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    Yes well isn't that what it's mostly about?
    No. We're not described as foot worshipers because we want people to worship our feet.

(Original post by ßlαcksωαn)
    I've spoken with someone with an extreme foot fetish, it put me off for life! Do you think about feet all day and buy sexy lady shoes?
    No. Do you think about penises all day and buy male underwear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleshambles)
    domination/submission/whatever. that's really a political thing for me. the sort of master-slave game of The Rebel. I don't see how you can see someone/yourself as fully human and at the same time want to dominate or be dominated, it's just humiliating and insulting. :dontknow:
    That's the whole point :p:

ReputationRep:
    Walkers crisps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Anything involving poo and wee. Other than that, its all systems go!
    pretty much this

oh and feet and vomit too

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe somebody gave me bad rep on this thread just beacuse I don't like feet!!

ReputationRep:
    there are so many things i wouldnt put up with! the word fetish on the whole puts me off...it just seems deviant to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugarjunkie001)
    there are so many things i wouldnt put up with! the word fetish on the whole puts me off...it just seems deviant to me.
    Then replace the word fetish with partialism!
    I am quite partial to lifeless carcasses

ReputationRep:
    Then replace the word fetish with partialism!
    hahah good idea. for some reason, when i think fetish i think feet, poo, domination...stuff that i'm definitely not into. i'd feel bad if i tied my boyfriend up

ReputationRep:
    I object to poo and dead people. Or rather, I'm not partial to poo and dead people.

Other people can be if they want (although isn't necrophilia technically illegal?). If my partner was into either and as long as he didn't want me to participate then that's fine.

But I have to admit that actually necrophilia might be a deal breaker.

EDIT: Oh and animals. And vomit. There are lots that don't jump straight to mind!

ReputationRep:
    no poo, wee and serious pain.
    no necro, zoo or anything obviously illegal.

I don't get why so many girls are scared of boys liking their feet.
    please someone explain, it sounds so strange to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mitteleuropean)
    I don't get why so many girls are scared of boys liking their feet.
    please someone explain, it sounds so strange to me?
    Agreed, Personally I dont see anything wrong with fetishes which are centered around the human body as I can see how people can find parts of the body attractive, however the whole bondage, waste thing is just wrong. Tbh I have a foot fetish and although I wouldnt feel the need to constantly act upon it,it is hard to tell a girl as the reaction is......adverse.... most people actually have a foot fetish due the closeness of the sex/turn on part of the brain and the foot control part... and for everyone who says they would never do anything with feet, would any of you object to a foot massage, have any of you every tried it with a foot guy...as long as it is not wrong...dont know it until you've tried it. :yep:

(Original post by Anonymous)

You a guy or a girl? :p:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    stuff
    Guy, soz :/ Also, I find it pretty amazing how you managed to find a girl in this thread with similar interests to you, haha.

Also, one thing I find stranger than a foot fetish is the fact that people are 'freaked out' or 'disgusted' by it. I mean come on people, what the hell is wrong with liking feet? I don't have the fetish myself, but it's not like they look disgusting or are super dirty...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beige_Angel)
    Anything off the BME website would send me running to be honest. I'm all for a little gentle Sub/Dom-ing but that site is just WRONG O_O

And to anyone that googles it after reading this post - I will not be held responsible for any mental scarring caused.
    I used to go on that site all the time, there are really some things on there you wouldn't have thought happen! But after googling what someone said about - ''munging'' i think i could take anything to be honest...

(Original post by foxo)
    No. We're not described as foot worshipers because we want people to worship our feet.
    :yup: Am I the only female on this thread that has a foot fetish and isn't afraid to admit it..? I must say though I prefer female feet to male, there's just something about them. :drool:

(Original post by paddy)
    If my partner was into either and as long as he didn't want me to participate then that's fine.
    I agree with you there, that's my outlook. If I don't like it then I don't have to participate, but I'm not going to leave them for it. Very few things would actually bother me.

ReputationRep:
    domination/submission/whatever. that's really a political thing for me. the sort of master-slave game of The Rebel. I don't see how you can see someone/yourself as fully human and at the same time want to dominate or be dominated, it's just humiliating and insulting. :dontknow:
    i suppose it's related - rape fantasies = I would be strongly inclined to dump instantly.

scat and stuff seem to be the obvious ones but I could live with someone who liked to **** on people as long as he didn't **** on me. I could not live with someone who fantasised about rape. really couldn't.
    You do realise that an awful lot of women have rape fantasies.

ReputationRep:
    If I had a girlfriend who was into scat, then i would be "dumping" her out of my house

ReputationRep:
    i suppose it's related - rape fantasies = I would be strongly inclined to dump instantly.

scat and stuff seem to be the obvious ones but I could live with someone who liked to **** on people as long as he didn't **** on me. I could not live with someone who fantasised about rape. really couldn't.
    I definitely consider myself fully human but I like light bdsm (no whips and chains and latex). I did used to feel kind of guilty about it but reading this article: http://www.yourtango.com/20086525/ca...-spanking.html helped me get over that. It is just sex, and liking being dominated by my boyfriend in bed does not mean I would let him dominate me in any other area of our relationship, and him liking to be a bit rough doesn't mean he really wants to properly harm me.

ReputationRep:

Yes. I'm not an idiot. Again, that's their prerogative. Does that mean I'm willing to play pretend rape to get my boyfriend off? No, and I have my reasons.
    It's weird, I know a few people who are into these rape fantasies and...their all girls. So maybe you'll be ok with a guy not needing it. I know two guys who are a bit into domination, as in some tieing up, but they don't like the forcing them scenario, as in they only like it if the girl is into the ropes too, they said they'd feel a bit uncomfortable with a rape fantasy.

I suppose it's because some girls like being dominated, but more guys are unsure of how far they want to go?

Personally I'm not into that kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    Poo. That I cannot be doing with.

I'd feel wrong in the rape fantasy stuff. I know it's one of the more popular female fantasies, aside from Jonny Depp of course. I think the reason for uncomfortable feelings is well justified and really go without saying. Saying that a little tie up game could work. That's more an open minded thing rather than something I actively want to do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.