Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What sexual fetish would you not put up with in a partner? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Key)
    My mate knows a guy who had a bad experience. His girlfriend was riding him and then, without warning, she shuffled forward and crapped on his chest.

They're not together anymore.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    anything to do with body waste :puke:.

ReputationRep:
    Necrophillllllllllllllllllllllll iiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(Original post by generalebriety)
    Care to share? Given that you're anonymous...

I would hope most people don't mean "I wouldn't be with them if they had this fetish". I certainly don't.
    I'll say it but I hope the mods don't judge me or anything...

It's coprophila. I do it occassionally but I'm totally capable of having 'normal' sex. I don't expect people to understand as it's sorta classified as an 'extreme' fetish.

All I can do is hope my future partners wont judge me that much for it (it's hard not to judge someone into it, honestly) or feel pressured to try it even if they hate it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donnahh)
    What is scat??
    When someone takes a poo on you.

ReputationRep:
    anything involving poo or dead people or animals that aren't humans.

ReputationRep:
    Feet. Poo. Wee. Vom. Not keen on anal tbh.

I heard that Angelina Jolie has a fetish with knives? Nooo thank you.

OH and dead people. They're a no

ReputationRep:
    Anything involving feet

IT'S JUST WRONG

ReputationRep:
    Poo, wee, feet and nipple play lol

ReputationRep:
    My ex had a thing about my feet... I really didn't like that.

Golden baths and showers, and pooing would also make the NO! list.

:puke:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)

It's coprophila. I do it occassionally but I'm totally capable of having 'normal' sex. I don't expect people to understand as it's sorta classified as an 'extreme' fetish.

All I can do is hope my future partners wont judge me that much for it (it's hard not to judge someone into it, honestly) or feel pressured to try it even if they hate it...
    Eh. For what it's worth, I wouldn't care*. And it's not my thing, but it wouldn't horrendously disgust me.

* I initially wrote "I wouldn't give a ****", and thought the pun too tasteless to leave in but too funny to leave out. So I footnoted it here.

ReputationRep:
    Dead peeps, animals, any form of waste, feet (nobody goes near my feet-its just like EEEEEEEW), an slightly odd for most peeps- anything involving more than two people. Dunno why.

ReputationRep:
    Feet.

I have an irrational hatred of feet.

ReputationRep:
    Anything involving poo, wee, vomit, dead people, animals or children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mwoah)
    Necrophillllllllllllllllllllllll iiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Funny story actually.

I know this girl, indirectly, who had once had a one night stand with a random guy she met at a club. She went home with, sucked him off, didn't go any further. Next morning she wakes up with greenish markings around her lips. So anyway she goes to the doctor, he is baffled as to what it is, and sends her home. Half an hour later she is called up by the doctor to return to the clinic. Two police officers are waiting with the doctor, and they question her about the man whom she'd performed fellatio on the night before. Turns out the disease can only be caught from contact with a decaying human body. The police visit the man's home and find 2 female bodies in the man's garage.. turns out he had been ******* them for a few weeks after they'd been killed. So this girl was pretty lucky, considering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

This is one fetish I seriously don't understand!

That said, I wouldn't end a relationship because a person was into it - as long as they could accept that the only place that pooing was acceptable was in the loo. The fetish would have no place in my presence.

Same applies to water sports and extreme SM/BD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Funny story actually.

I know this girl, indirectly, who had once had a one night stand with a random guy she met at a club. She went home with, sucked him off, didn't go any further. Next morning she wakes up with greenish markings around her lips. So anyway she goes to the doctor, he is baffled as to what it is, and sends her home. Half an hour later she is called up by the doctor to return to the clinic. Two police officers are waiting with the doctor, and they question her about the man whom she'd performed fellatio on the night before. Turns out the disease can only be caught from contact with a decaying human body. The police visit the man's home and find 2 female bodies in the man's garage.. turns out he had been ******* them for a few weeks after they'd been killed. So this girl was pretty lucky, considering.
    Oh my god I don't think I'd be able to get over an experience like that EVER! I would be a mere shell of my former self... ERUGH that's so horrible...

(Original post by Hylean)
    If you're looking for people interested in that kind of thing, the Germans and the Japanese seem to enjoy it a lot. If you want someone closer to home, there are dating sites for fetishists and they even include people interested in coprophilia. I'd link you, but I'm not sure we are allowed.
    Yeah I've found other people through the internet, so luckily I have already had a chance to explore it. And you are definitely right about the Germans; one thing I have noticed is that they tend to be pretty extreme about sex!

(Original post by generalebriety)
    Eh. For what it's worth, I wouldn't care*. And it's not my thing, but it wouldn't horrendously disgust me.

* I initially wrote "I wouldn't give a ****", and thought the pun too tasteless to leave in but too funny to leave out. So I footnoted it here.
    It's nice to know there are people like you out there And lol, the pun was great!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Funny story actually.

This story, in similar forms, is going around the world.

I supposedly know someone, to who's female friend this happened. It's ********.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiichands)
    Actually if I say so myself my feet do not produce a bad odor.
    Do you have chessy feet then? :rolleyes:
    Eurgh that is dirty no I dont want to be sucking ****, how disgusting is your mind?
    no i dont, some people got nice feet, some have ugly ass feet and thats nasty and wouldn't want to get any where near that

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 17, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.