The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Miss Me
He can just give me a back massage, much more nice :yes:

Well I have been told I'm good at massaging considering I haven't been on a course for it and I've been told my foot massages are great.(I don't have the foot fetish thing, it was more requests. But I am understanding of all fetish's, I understand they can't help how they feel and that's hard.)
Reply 141
Anything to do with body waste/dead things/animals/children/gimp masks.
Everything else im good with.
Reply 143
Don't think i'd be put off by much.
I had a girlfriend who was into role playing necrophilia/zombie sex before, fun times indeed :biggrin:
Reply 145
poo, pee and owies.
Reply 146
fire2burn
I had a girlfriend who was into role playing necrophilia/zombie sex before, fun times indeed :biggrin:

That does sound like fun actually, vampires more so though:p: haha
Lauren__x
That does sound like fun actually, vampires more so though:p: haha

Non conventional sex ftw :biggrin:
writergirl
Anything to do with bodily excretion, feet, orrrrr to do with three people
blugh.

But more than three is fine? :p:.
little_wizard123
But more than three is fine? :p:.

ooh absolutely:p:
Reply 150
little_wizard123

Well, that Omarashi **** is fairly logical. Nothing like relieving yourself after a 8 hour long trip drinking 20 bottles of water. uh, not in a sexual way though.

I wouldn't be able to take anything involving coprophilia, or pee, though I'd accept it if a partner liked it. Uh, there just probably isn't a chance of me getting into it.

And anything illegal. I can deal with everything else, I think.. hell some feet can be pretty attractive, though again in not a sexual attractive way.
little_wizard123

the furry one is very common, they even get conventions, others probably have them too but aren't so open.

The last one is weird but seems pretty harmless.
Reply 152
little_wizard123

Nothing wrong with number 5 :yes:
mleoni1
someone once told me about munging on urbandictionary
:lolwut:

it scarred me for life

dont look it up unless you want to lose your lunch. no joke.

lool iv'e heard of this. tbh do you think its even possible to do this!?
Flo_Ryder89
lool iv'e herd of this. tbh do you think its even possible to do this!?

yeah I saw the definition on urbandictionary and it seems odd, tbh I'd imagine if the corpse has bloated(ewwww) then sitting on the abdomen would probably burst it rather then forcing everything out of the anus or vagina(since the different passages in the body would have probably dissolved together by that time).
Lauren__x
Nothing wrong with number 5 :yes:

This thread is a good way to know who to avoid and who to talk to :p: But yeah that is about the only one that actually could be exciting for me.
joey11223
yeah I saw the definition on urbandictionary and it seems odd, tbh I'd imagine if the corpse has bloated(ewwww) then sitting on the abdomen would probably burst it rather then forcing everything out of the anus or vagina(since the different passages in the body would have probably dissolved together by that time).

good lord! if anyone ever did/has done this they are the sickest f****r EVER
Flo_Ryder89
good lord! if anyone ever did/has done this they are the sickest f****r EVER

it's probably happened and honestly although it's physically more disgusting I'd prefer that to them raping someone, especially a child.

But anyway it's not like people can help their attractions.
Jelephant
poo/ wee/ vomit/ squid/ anything nasty basically

Ditto this basically.
Anybody who would want to do any of the above...well, it's not right is it?
as long as she doesen't try to stick anything in my arse im pretty much open

Latest

Trending

Trending