Ahh, don't know what to do! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'm sixteen, and have had several boyfriends in the past. I know I am straight for a fact. A few weeks ago however, when me and my best friend (also female) were very drunk we ended up getting to third base (oral sex) and since then I haven't been in touch with her at all. I'm really upset because we've been best friends for so long and know it will be really diffcult to get things back to how they were. I don't know how to react towards her. Also, I'm starting to wonder whether I'm bi too or if it was just me experimenting. Really don't know what to do!
Any advice? xoxo
tom_tom_tom
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Try not to put to much weight on trying to put yourself in a box with labeling yourself, it has been one experience it may just be something that happend and is not going to happen again so you cant call yourself bi because of that.

As for your friend, talk to her, she is likely to be feeling the same as you are right now so you can work through this together and try and sort out what has happened. The longer you leave it the harder it is going to get for you two to try and get things back on track in terms of your friendship.
cadaeibfeceh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sexuality isn't a triangle with 3 distinct points, it's a full line and everyone's somewhere on it in between the two extremes, so don't try to label it, as tom_tom_tom said.

And yeah, talk to her, you're going to have to address it at some point
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.61%
No (553)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.48%

Watched Threads