Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm sixteen, and have had several boyfriends in the past. I know I am straight for a fact. A few weeks ago however, when me and my best friend (also female) were very drunk we ended up getting to third base (oral sex) and since then I haven't been in touch with her at all. I'm really upset because we've been best friends for so long and know it will be really diffcult to get things back to how they were. I don't know how to react towards her. Also, I'm starting to wonder whether I'm bi too or if it was just me experimenting. Really don't know what to do!
    Any advice? xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Try not to put to much weight on trying to put yourself in a box with labeling yourself, it has been one experience it may just be something that happend and is not going to happen again so you cant call yourself bi because of that.

As for your friend, talk to her, she is likely to be feeling the same as you are right now so you can work through this together and try and sort out what has happened. The longer you leave it the harder it is going to get for you two to try and get things back on track in terms of your friendship.

ReputationRep:
    Sexuality isn't a triangle with 3 distinct points, it's a full line and everyone's somewhere on it in between the two extremes, so don't try to label it, as tom_tom_tom said.

And yeah, talk to her, you're going to have to address it at some point

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.