Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Anyone going to CCCU Canterbury campus? I'd really like to get to know people beforehand! Im Doing Adult Nursing and im Staying in Parham Road Student Village, Amandos Court ( The New One..? It's Not on CCCU Webpage) :p: so yeah, anybody out there?

(I can also answer a few Qs people might have about canterbury if any one wants to know anything ... i grew up in the area ) x!

ReputationRep:
    welcome :tsr:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=236 try in there

ReputationRep:
    I will be in Parham road village too, but in Hamill Terrace.
    We are two french students doing a BA Tourism Mangement, it will be great to know other students which are at CCCU ( or doing a year 3 in Tourism ^^)!!:p:

ReputationRep:
    im at parham too, colton house, but im doing psychology at CCCU, 1st year

ReputationRep:
    Im in Parham Close Studying Events Management.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be studying Sociology and Social Sciences and be commuting in from Ashford about half an hour away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~Fer~*)
    Hey, Anyone going to CCCU Canterbury campus? I'd really like to get to know people beforehand! Im Doing Adult Nursing and im Staying in Parham Road Student Village, Amandos Court ( The New One..? It's Not on CCCU Webpage) :p: so yeah, anybody out there?

(I can also answer a few Qs people might have about canterbury if any one wants to know anything ... i grew up in the area ) x!
    Are you starting on the 14th sep for adult nursing? i will be starting on that date but i don't know any one else doing this course lol .

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Primary Education and staying in Freeman Court ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ---Mel---)
    Are you starting on the 14th sep for adult nursing? i will be starting on that date but i don't know any one else doing this course lol .
    Yep i am =) add me on FB if u have it? - just search, Jennifer Sarah King n hopefully I'll be the first one to pop up =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ---Mel---)
    Hi there,
    I started Adult Nursing at CCU this year. Hope you are enjoying it so far. Feel free to add me on facebook-Gemma Louise Neary xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi!!
    I`ll be in Amandos Court, Parham Road too!! I`ll be studying Law.
    Don`t know anyone....little nervous but very excited.
    Any idea of how we can view the rooms before going up...im very curious!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Ok if you go onto Google and type in Amandos court, Parham Road, Canterbury on images. It`ll show you what they look like-all new!! Looks lovely... very excited. xx

ReputationRep:
    Hello! i have just paid that cheeky £100 deposit that poped up securing my room in amandos house, a double bed ensuit room just sounds too good to be true how could i resist! the thing is i live in manchester and never stepped foot in canterbury so i need to be the friendliest person in the world right now! im in flat number 2 amandos court i really wanna know how many rooms there are in each one? and ive already found two people in my flat but they are a couple which i dont know how i feel about could be really awkward :/ but anyway hopefully the rest will be fine unless another couple comes in then im definielty leaving and becoming a bin man ha. but yeah look for me on facebook and get in touch anyone in amandos court am super easy to get on with and will never be short of banter! www.facebook.com/joshua.t.fletcher

ReputationRep:
    Hi there- I will be in Freeman Court - do you have any idea on what it's like? Was wondering if anyone knew what bed size the standard ensuite was so I can buy bedding For example double or single cause I'm struggling to find an answer.
    Thanks
    See you there maybe?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 19, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.