Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Saw an advert for it earlier, and just been on the site - i'm tempted to do it, but I have a severe mistrust of sites like these. Just wondering whether people have used it before? (Oh, and sorry if this is in the wrong section )

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't look very good. I put a load of CDs and DVDs in, some good, some bad, to see how much they'd offer. DVDs payed about 30p.

Probably better to use eBay really.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - I sort of noticed that aswell. Ah well, cheers

ReputationRep:
    Bump! Anyone else had any experience of this site? Considering using it to get rid of a bunch of crappy CDs I've had since I was 10+. Seems a more logical way of getting rid of them than just chucking them in the bin, which is what I would normally do...

ReputationRep:
    They dont always give the best price, and they can be a bit slow. Bit it is an easy way to get rid of stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I've bought stuff off them. Thoroughly recommended.

ReputationRep:
    my list is up to 130 items for £114... am wondering how the hell I will get a box big enough to fit everything in to send to them! but i may as well give it a go...

ReputationRep:
    I can happily recommend them, processing and payment was quick. Make sure you send it 'Signed For'- that'll only be 0.75p on top of the free postage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Christian1213)
    I can happily recommend them, processing and payment was quick. Make sure you send it 'Signed For'- that'll only be 0.75p on top of the free postage.
    I'm getting a courier to come and pick mine up from my house Saves the hassle of trying to lug two huge boxes full of stuff down to the post office!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, it's legit. Got my cheque in the post today! Exactly 2 weeks after they collected my stuff.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.