Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    OP if you are serious and not a troll I would suggest you seek professional help from maybe a councillor or something. You sound like you have issues which go far beyond what people on this forum can help with. Even if you did get to do the deed soon then I imagine that would only add another angle to your problems. Your lack of a partner or sex life seems more like a symptom of the cause rather than the actual cause of your problems.

ReputationRep:
    like the guy said you need to find a way out of your problems and a student forum isnt a option there isnt anything anyone can suggest that will make your problems dissapear. you need to move past these inate fears and realise its not important because it is cleary causing you problems. But you need to get off forums and actually do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    Let me tell you something people dont say often.

It's not a bad thing to be how you are, its a blessing. You may not realise this but you are rare, and you know what people like? Its unique rare people that shine from the rest. If i was going on a date with a girl and she said it was her first date, i'd be suprised but happy, the way i look at it your inexperience is cute, your honesty is admirable and your purity is rare and unique.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tastes.like.lemonade)
    Let me tell you something people dont say often.

It's not a bad thing to be how you are, its a blessing. You may not realise this but you are rare, and you know what people like? Its unique rare people that shine from the rest. If i was going on a date with a girl and she said it was her first date, i'd be suprised but happy, the way i look at it your inexperience is cute, your honesty is admirable and your purity is rare and unique.
    How come you haven't offered to take jludvig out on a date yet then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophisticated)
    How come you haven't offered to take jludvig out on a date yet then?
    Because i dont know her

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.