Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help me find this please? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i'm just back from the south east and saw this really nice yellow shirt and yellow tie with a waist coat set being sold in a matalan store but it wasn't in my size so i thought i'll get it when i get home but can't find it anywhere (checked online). Has anyone seen anything like it in other shops.

Summary- a yellow shirt and yellow tie with a waist coat

please help cause i have a wedding coming up and would like to wear something like it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Maths is fun!!)
    i'm just back from the south east and saw this really nice yellow shirt and yellow tie with a waist coat set being sold in a matalan store but it wasn't in my size so i thought i'll get it when i get home but can't find it anywhere (checked online). Has anyone seen anything like it in other shops.

Summary- a yellow shirt and yellow tie with a waist coat

please help cause i have a wedding coming up and would like to wear something like it

Yellow shirt with yellow tie? And what colour waistcoat? What shade of yellow? Like...Lemon yellow, or bright sunny yellow, or golden? Quote with reply.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.