Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which football club has the most deluded set of fans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Oh, Plymouth, for sure.

Just a bunch of BNP-supporting **** with a bunker mentality.

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle.

Celtic. I hate Celtic fans. Thinking they'd get in the Champo league in the prem. They wouldn't even get into uefa.

ReputationRep:
    Tottenham, West Brom, Newcastle, Celtic

ReputationRep:
    Has to be Tottenham, Liverpool and Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Wigan)
    Celtic. I hate Celtic fans. Thinking they'd get in the Champo league in the prem. They wouldn't even get into uefa.
    This has been covered. A while ago. I'll admit you did appear to be slow in the other thread. But not this slow. I mean, when there is a 6-page thread running that contradicts your statement, you'd have to be pretty stupid to ignore it. Especially when you've posted in it. And when a Celtic fan in this thread contradicts your point? Well, maybe it was the big words that got you confused, but it's still slightly unforgivable. Come on, you didn't evidence your point at all? And who's going to take anyone seriously when they refer to the "Champo" league and a defunct competition? You don't watch football, do you? I mean, this isn't your opinion, is it? It's not even an opinion- it's something someone down the pub said and you liked how it sounded.

Jog On.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool - "This year's our year" then "There's always next year"

ReputationRep:
    aston villa they think theyre bigger than they r

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool, Newcastle, Spurs.

ReputationRep:
    Leicester City.

"We WILL jump to the Premier League after spending a season in League 1, we WILL someday beat Peterborough, we ARE a thorn in Chelsea's side for nearly beating them once in the past ten years..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Liverpool (they win the league every August yet lose it every December), Leeds (You all know its true) and Celtic/Rangers (They genuinely believe they'd waltz into the top 4 in the EPL).
    Urgh, EPL. :shot:

ReputationRep:
    Real Madrid?

ReputationRep:
    Rangers.There fans think they are Scottish,yet a lot come from Northern Ireland and tell fans of other clubs to go home...on the very boats they themselves came over on.

All the while pretending they are discrimminated against at every turn by everyone else in Scotland. Oh,they think it is reasonable to riot over a broken television and dispute any eveidence which shows that it was more than a small handful of fans which where involved.

They are also think they play great football, when the worlds greatest players have said that they play the very antithesis of the beautiful game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lordzola)
    Newcastle- Never been a big club
    Liverpool- Never going to win the league
    Charlton- Won't be in league football in 5 years time
    Complete crap.....When a club gets 50000 fans in every game i think there automatically classed as a big club!! Plus there fan base which outsupports any other club in the UK!!

Liverpool are a great team and alwys improving i think they have every chance of clinching the title!

Charlton...frankly i couldnt give a **** lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luca118)
    Man City, Real Madrid. Failing that... Tottenham "Trying to get a champions league spot since 2000BC"
    Tottenham are a good team who under achieve (much like England)

A couple of years back, we held the champions league place (4th) ahead of Arsenal for something like 60 days prior to the last day of the season when we lost it because half the team got food poisoned before the West Ham game and the Gooners took it

Kind of funny, but sad at the same time. We would have probably ended up in the UEFA cup, but it would have been something:cool:

Newcastle are pretty deluded about the quality of their team (theyre now in the Championship), but i would rather use the term spirited. They are great, loyal fans, second only to the scousers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiscoDave06)
    Newcastle and Liverpool fans can't be separated.

Newcastle fans because they are simply not a big club. they never have been and never will be, they are a one club city and wouldn't fill that stadium otherwise. Never won nowt and that that doesn't look like changing any time soon. Plymouth on a tuesday night. should be fun.

Liverpool fans... well. you shouldn't be able to get away with saying this is our year 12,13,14 years in a row without being classed as deluded. This isn't the place to talk about what proper Liverpool fans are like. but allocated tickets means allocated tickets.

Who do you support?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Man City, for thinking they can buy into the Big Four
    I don't think we can. If we do ever get into the big four, it'll take years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg1004)
    Complete crap.....When a club gets 50000 fans in every game i think there automatically classed as a big club!!l
    They arent in the top league anymore.

In my opinion the were a big club a few years back, but when people say big club, they don't usually refer to the size of the fanbase, its more in terms of success. (It is thue that Newcastles fans are and will be very loyal to them)

(Usually teams who get a lot of success attract loads of fans - many glory hunters, anyways.)

I do hope Newcastle get promoted though, going to college there next year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stainluss)
    They arent in the top league anymore.

In my opinion the were a big club a few years back, but when people say big club, they don't usually refer to the size of the fanbase, its more in terms of success. (It is thue that Newcastles fans are and will be very loyal to them)

(Usually teams who get a lot of success attract loads of fans - many glory hunters, anyways.)

I do hope Newcastle get promoted though, going to college there next year!

Yh i suppose your correct in that matter, success is a huge importance to the biggest clubs!
    i Agree with you saying now were in the championship and so on, but because were in the league below next season does this make us a smaller club then teams such as, sunderland? or (10th-17th finishers in the premiership? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greg1004)
    Who do you support?
    haha - what has who i support got to do with which club has the most deluded fans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiscoDave06)
    haha - what has who i support got to do with which club has the most deluded fans.
    Haha - Embarassed?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.