Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Emasculated by younger brother.. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    I bet psychologists love you. :p:
    Haha! I don't see why, I'm a completley normal 20 year old girl. All girls have bigger penises than their non-existant brother...right?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_tom_tom)
    Everyone is different, so there is no way you being smaller means you are less masculin then someone else. Try and be comfortable with yourself, you are how you are.
    Tom, do you ever get bored of reassuring everyone all day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BillyPilgrim)
    Out smart him.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep with his girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nouvelle_vague)
    Haha! I don't see why, I'm a completley normal 20 year old girl. All girls have bigger penises than their non-existant brother...right?!
    I dunno. Do all regular 20 year old girls talk about having a penis and being overshadowed by their imaginary brother? Sounds like something a psychologist would love to analyse, imo.

Age is nothing but a number. In a couple of years his 15 yo brother is going to be 18 and able to do most of the things ppl in this thread are saying are pros and you might still be smaller than him.

ReputationRep:
    Hold on. This is ur B-R-O-T-H-E-R. Shut up and grow up.

It probably doesnt even cross his mind that he's more.. ahem.. masculine then u.
    And that in itself makes him more of a man. Wise up.

He's ur brother. U'd know all about it if u didn't have any!!! Get over ur petty envy and take pride in how ur wee brother's growin up.

And get some polyfiller to patch up that chip on ur shoulder.

ReputationRep:
    You've got to be the best bro, I'm an ALPHA MALE, you hear that ****? We've got to be true winners.

LETS PUT SOME *****ES TO THE SWORD

endquote

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. Do all regular 20 year old girls talk about having a penis and being overshadowed by their imaginary brother? Sounds like something a psychologist would love to analyse, imo.
    Haha, yes, yes they do.

I edited my post after you commented, although I didn't know you had, which said 'stupid question, stupid answer' or something to that effect. So, just so you know I'm not actually insane. Much.

ReputationRep:
    Stop whining, eat protein, and go to the gym ;=) Just because he's taller doesn't mean he will have a better body and trust me, girls will care about your body more than your height.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yes, yes they do.

I edited my post after you commented, although I didn't know you had, which said 'stupid question, stupid answer' or something to that effect. So, just so you know I'm not actually insane. Much.
    Fear not, I'm already full aware of that. My first reply was entirely in jest.

ReputationRep:
    Fear not, I'm already full aware of that. My first reply was entirely in jest.
    Oh, I know...but just in case my jesty replies were taken in seriousness I thought I best clear up any concerns you may have

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I know...but just in case my jesty replies were taken in seriousness I thought I best clear up any concerns you may have
    I think your concerns would be bigger than mine since you suffer from blatant penis envy. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just turned 18 and have a 15 year old brother that is 6'2 and 13 stone.

I, despite being 3 years older am 10.5 stone and 5'10.

How do I deal with this more than clear inferiority?

It's quite clear that I was born from the "weaker sperm."
    No such thing as weaker sperm...

Stop focusing on the physical differences. You could be a much nicer person after all.
    :yes:

Fair play. It is sad that I am envious of my younger brother. I need to stop having this chip on my shoulder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choccielatte)
    No such thing as weaker sperm...

Stop focusing on the physical differences. You could be a much nicer person after all.
    :yes:
    Fairly sure there is...
    you get those mutant ones or just really crap ones> causes infertility in men. Although grantedthe chances of such a sperm producing a child are LOOOW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    Fairly sure there is...
    you get those mutant ones or just really crap ones> causes infertility in men. Although grantedthe chances of such a sperm producing a child are LOOOW.
    Isn't that low sperm count? Not down to weak sperm, but under-production :o:

ReputationRep:
    Kick him in the baby maker, then who'll have the weaker sperm aye?

ReputationRep:
    Sleep with his girlfriend.

1 - 0 to you.

ReputationRep:
    unlucky
    i'd say i know how you feel but my entire family tree are all alpha males so i don't

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.