Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm starting Adult Nursing @ Canterbury Christchurch University. I Was wondering if theres anyone else on here whos starting @ the canterbury campus in september?

I've also just recived my tenancy agreement ( !!) and im wondering if theres anyone here whos going to be staying @ Parham Road Student Village?

Im living in Amandos Court, as far as i know its a new building or somthing so theres no info posted on the CCCU website.

Im Number 7! anyone else Number 7 amandos court???

ReputationRep:
    well you will be like 2 mins walk from asda if me geog is correct

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Your Geog is correct u at CCCU or going then ?

( oh and *thumbs up* for your spurs icons! )

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I'm going to study at CCCU in september 09 for a BA tourism management.

I will be in Parham Road Student Village at Hamill Terrace!!

If someone can tell me more about Hamill Terace it will be great, like you see i'm no british, and I know nobodyy who go to CCCU ^^ (and sorry for tne mistakes i can make, my english is no perfect )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *~Fer~*)
    Yeah, Your Geog is correct u at CCCU or going then ?

( oh and *thumbs up* for your spurs icons! )
    nope not going, or at just lived round this area for years so no it well <i think lol>

ReputationRep:
    im in amandos aswell.number 4 im in tho
    starting child nursing in CCCU in september
    as your doing nursing too perhanps theyve put us all together?!
    do you know if its ensuite?
    they said in 4 Amandos court second floor room 4..does that mean its a flat or house!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea weather they are flats or houses! im Number 7 first floor room 3 lol n yes they are all ensuite at Amandos i think, if not you can email the accommodation team, they REALLY helped me! xx

ReputationRep:
    aww im so glad it ensuite thanks
    pretty chuffed that there brand new tho!ah well i know one neighboiur now then!not heard of anyone else in amandos yet tho!xx

ReputationRep:
    I think the rest of the accomodation in Parham is flats, or from the little I've seen anyway (but I've only dropped off friends there a few times before, not paid too much attention, so could be completely wrong). You have ASDA for your food shopping next door, and Matalan up the road for your clothes shopping (I work there, come visit! )

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 3 Amandos Court

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.