Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have really long/thick hair and even I manage to have a shower and wash/condition my hair within 30 mins, usually less....what are you doing in there... :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Try showering more often, I'd say at least every other day (so 3/4 times a week). On days when you don't shower, just make sure you still have a bit of a wash in the morning. And use aftershave and deodorant.

ReputationRep:
    Once a week? Ew. It only takes me 5-10 minutes to have a shower so I don't understand why you don't have enough time.

ReputationRep:
    Eww your nasty.Shower daily.can be easily done in 10-15 mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jaz_jaz)
    how the hell do you manage to do everything in 5mins?!
    everything being two things....
    1) wash body with shower gel (about 30 seconds)
    2) wash hair with shampoo (again, 30 seconds)

my record is showering in the ad break of the bourne identity without missing any of the film lol.

ReputationRep:
    The only option really is to wash more often, although it's a pain, you'll probably get more used to it after a while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dougiemacs)

my record is showering in the ad break of the bourne identity without missing any of the film lol.
    Wow, impressive!!

You're a guy, showering takes like 30 seconds :confused: Around ten minutes is my usual time I think.

Everyday for moi, twice if I go swimming or the gym.

ReputationRep:
    Quick washs every day and a few more showers

ReputationRep:
    Are you the disabled person in your profile pic? I guess that would explain the hassle of a shower.

All I can suggest, if your disabled, is to maybe wash yourself down with a cloth - just fill the sink up. Also wet wipes and spray can help in emergencies.

ReputationRep:
    I really can't understand how someone can go out their front door without at least having a shower in the morning. The only reasonable excuse is if you do a job where you're going to end up stinking or sweaty five minutes into it, so showering after work makes more sense. A mate of mine worked as an industrial chemist until recently and did this, and when I know I've got lots of gardening to do or other such stuff that will make me stink or covered in dust (putting up shelves, etc..) at the weekend, then I won't bother to shower until the evening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dougiemacs)

girls have longer hair!
    it would take me a minute just to get the shampoo on. then you have to wash it and then do conditioner and wash again lol

ReputationRep:
    girls have longer hair!
    it would take me a minute just to get the shampoo on. then you have to wash it and then do conditioner and wash again lol
    Some guys use conditioner too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisss)
    Cool story bro!
    This.

Obvious OP troll is obvious.

girls have longer hair!
    You only shampoo once?

ReputationRep:
    try deodorant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redefined)
    Are you the disabled person in your profile pic? I guess that would explain the hassle of a shower.

All I can suggest, if your disabled, is to maybe wash yourself down with a cloth - just fill the sink up. Also wet wipes and spray can help in emergencies.
    I can't believe nobody else noticed this. I agree.

... They did say they needed help showering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4G_dollars)
    I shower for fifteen-twenty minutes max every weekday to be honest...sometimes on a saturday if I am going out. Sunday I just don't bother, like to stay in doors...and perv on the neighbours...
    so you have to go outdoors to shower?

ReputationRep:
    I tend to stay in the shower for quite a while. I just find it comfortable. Like climbing into a warm bed in the middle of winter.

ReputationRep:
    gosh, I shower everyday nowadays. hm.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I'm far too posh to use this word but when the situation calls... showering once a week is rank. Your profile says you're 17. If that's true, then get your arse in the shower every morning at least or be a social outcast the rest of your life.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.