Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It only takes 5 minutes

ReputationRep:
    If showering every days too difficult you could just fill the sink with water/soap and wash yourself with a cloth. Use a good deodorant and wear clean clothes every day. Get dry shampoo for your hair if it gets greasy easily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    You only shampoo once?
    yes...?
    but i shampoo throughly which is probably why it takes longer than 30seconds.

(Original post by jaz_jaz)
    yes...?
    but i shampoo throughly which is probably why it takes longer than 30seconds.
    I shampoo thoroughly .. twice :unsure:

I'm such a girly guy

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :laugh:

It takes me an hour everyday in the shower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gers)
    I only shower 1 a week cause it takes to much time and i also need help an keep getting told i am smelly.

Is there anything i can do that would be quick so people didnt call me smelly?
    um. you could shower?

ReputationRep:
    I shampoo thoroughly .. twice :unsure:

I'm such a girly guy
    Eurghh, I feel so dirty now.
    gayyy :awesome:

Eurghh, I feel so dirty now.
    gayyy :awesome:
    :sad:

How often do people normally shampoo their hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano88)
    How long does it take you to have a shower ?

I have a shower everyday, takes like 15 minutes tops.
    Everything takes bout 20 mins

ReputationRep:
    Just shower once a day ffs. It takes like 10 minutes, I think it's worth your precious time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redefined)
    Are you the disabled person in your profile pic? I guess that would explain the hassle of a shower.

All I can suggest, if your disabled, is to maybe wash yourself down with a cloth - just fill the sink up. Also wet wipes and spray can help in emergencies.
    Yes i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Entangled)
    Obvious OP troll is obvious.
    Goddamn, you got there before me :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gers)
    Yes i am
    OK m8, well ignore a lot that has been said by others. I'm sure their opinions and advice will change when they realise.

I still think that the sink and a cloth would be your best option as I'm assuming your lacking the proper facilities to bath/shower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redefined)
    OK m8, well ignore a lot that has been said by others. I'm sure their opinions and advice will change when they realise.
    Bingo. To be fair, I'm blessed in the way that the feeling of guilt passes quickly.

ReputationRep:
    :sad:

How often do people normally shampoo their hair?
    how often or how many times in the shower? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If you need help showering then can't you ask your carer or whoever bathes you to do it more often?
    Anyway use Deodrant.
    Dry Shampoo
    Wet cloth to wipe yourself down with

how often or how many times in the shower? :confused:
    I made a topic about it in GD :p:

ReputationRep:
    How does it take too long? A shower should be as long as you want it to be, I suppose, but I don't think I could cope with only having one shower a week. Once every 2 days at least...if it means that you're hygienic and aren't 'smelly' then it's worth it.

ReputationRep:
    It takes me 30-45 mins in the shower
    Then afterwards it takes me ages to dry and straighten my hair
    But I could never only shower once a week - I would be afraid of stinking the place out and become a social reject
    So shower more for the sake of those around you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gers)
    I only shower 1 a week cause it takes to much time and i also need help an keep getting told i am smelly.

Is there anything i can do that would be quick so people didnt call me smelly?
    Jesus, you only shower once a week?!!?!?! Must be a Cambuslang thing...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.