Turn on thread page Beta

Showering watch

Announcements

Keep anon please

I only shower 1 a week cause it takes to much time and i also need help an keep getting told i am smelly.

Is there anything i can do that would be quick so people didnt call me smelly?

ReputationRep:
    Showers can take like 5 minutes? Just have a shower.

If you really can't buy anti-perspirant and deoderant.

:zomg: Well, cut your hair short and then showers only take like 10 minutes.

Showers took me 30 minutes + when i had long hair but now i've had like a third of it off so it only takes me 20 :awesome:

Get short hair

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who doesn't take a shower cause a shower 'takes to long' has issues.

Get up 20 minutes earlier, get off the internet for 20 minutes. I can't think of a good excuse NOT to have a shower.

ReputationRep:
    why do they take you so long?!

if you are just washing your body then it takes 5/10 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss Me)
    why do they take you so long?!

if you are just washing your body then it takes 5/10 minutes
    Because i need help

ReputationRep:
    omg people who don't shower should be quarantined, away from civilised, clean people.
    go shower for gods sake ewww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon please

I only shower 1 a week cause it takes to much time and i also need help an keep getting told i am smelly.

Is there anything i can do that would be quick so people didnt call me smelly?
    have you posted this same thread before, OP? I'm sure I've read a pretty much identical one...

And the reason they couldn't shower often is because they required help.

Seeing as the same thread is being repeated... I'm feel forced to ask 'are you a troll'?

If not, I hope people can give you good advice xx

ReputationRep:
    ...i shower every day...cos it takes me 5 minutes tops for a general shower...your just too damn lazy! Now get ur arse into the shower! especially if people are calling you smelly...

Eesh some people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)

Showers took me 30 minutes + when i had long hair but now i've had like a third of it off so it only takes me 20 :awesome:

Get short hair
    LOL YES.
    My hair's long AND curly, takes me about 25/30 minutes for a "quick" shower. I'm getting it cut soon. SOON dammit.

I didnt mean to repeat the thread.

ReputationRep:
    have a shower in an evening when there are no time constraints???
    wash hair every time and my shower takes 10mins max.
    or have a bath
    or just like wash pits or something

please wash
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I shower 15-20 minutes weekdays max...Sometimes on a saturday if I am going out...sunday I don't bother cos I like to be in doors...

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who doesn't like showering cos he doesn't like being wet and having to get dry again. I don't think it's that weird.
    Take everything you need into the bathroom with you and don't put it off. Start every other day. Enjoy your shower. No, not like that. Just remind yourself that being clean and taking pride in yourself will help you feel better

ReputationRep:
    If you post it twice NAME then the whole anon thing doesn't work too well.
    Wash more. Min once every other day.
    EDIT: To remove name, which is fairly obvious anyways.

ReputationRep:
    ewww ewww ewww. It really doesn't take that long to have a shower. They're lovely

ReputationRep:
    i don't think i've ever had a shower that's taken more than 10 minutes, and those are the hungover showers where my head hurts so much that i can't be arsed moving
    othewrise i'm outta there in 5 minutes max

ReputationRep:
    OP, do you have any aids to help you with your general hygiene?. I know that you can get shower chairs, which would make it easier for you if you have mobility problems. Is there any way you could look in to getting some more help?. I may be wrong , excuse me if I am, but could your GP arrange a home visit from an outreach team...I was thinking of something else, but cant remember what they are called, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like showers that much, especially in the winter. So, I take baths. Goodness, the youth of today... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)

Get short hair
    What did you shower with?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.