Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by 4G_dollars)
    What did you shower with?
    Shampoo, soap, raw sewage that gets piped into my shower, hot water? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    wtf, a shower takes ten minutes! Atleast do it twice a week lol.

ReputationRep:
    If the OP is the same person that asked this question before, it turns out that they are disabled. I apologise now if this OP is not the same one as last time.

ReputationRep:
    aint it obvious what you need to do.

I used to have mobility problems and sometimes do. If thats why you can't shower get a shower seat and some railings to hold on to, or someone to help you. Even when i can't get about properly i still shower 3 times a week. If you're able to get in the shower theres no excuse! If you absolutely can't strip and wash with hot water flannel and soap.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: :hmmm: :thumbsdown:

At LEAST wash your body more than that.. Why do you not shower!? If you just shower your body, it takes like.. 10 seconds..
    Do you at least wash your body with a washcloth? Omg.. What about your parts down there? Do you wash them more than 1 time a week?

ReputationRep:
    Can you not get help from social services? Also, if you can't shower more than once a week, then are you at least washing your hands and face everyday?

ReputationRep:
    that's nasty...would it kill you to take ten minutes out of each day to shower like most people...?i've got long hair and i can get it washed and shower in ten minutes...it doesnt take long you know..!and the fact that people call you smelly should be enough for you to get your arse up from in front of your computer and clean yourself..god whats wrong with you..?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Titch89)
    Can you not get help from social services? Also, if you can't shower more than once a week, then are you at least washing your hands and face everyday?
    I wash my face and hands every day.

ReputationRep:
    I think that some of the replies in this thread have scared the OP away. Come on people, this thread could be genuine. Lets have some thought for this person, not everyone is the same, we are all different, lets remember that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon please

I only shower 1 a week cause it takes to much time and i also need help an keep getting told i am smelly.

Is there anything i can do that would be quick so people didnt call me smelly?
    It takes 10 minutes (or less) to have a shower...

ReputationRep:
    Get off the computer and shower.
    See, there IS time!

ReputationRep:
    The OP is disabled. It's harder for a physically disabled person to shower than it does a non-disabled person.

ReputationRep:
    The OP is disabled. It's harder for a physically disabled person to shower than it does a non-disabled person.
    I already posted something similar, I"m glad someone else has noticed it.

yh my dad is disabled and he only showers lyk 3 times a week it takes him ages and he gets really tired. he has a shower chair and railings though and that makes it easier for him.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    :zomg: Well, cut your hair short and then showers only take like 10 minutes.

Showers took me 30 minutes + when i had long hair but now i've had like a third of it off so it only takes me 20 :awesome:

Get short hair
    20 minutes :zomg: at that rate you are not a smelly lib dem. Mine are 5 minutes tops :yes:

(Original post by Moe Lester)
    20 minutes :zomg: at that rate you are not a smelly lib dem. Mine are 5 minutes tops :yes:
    Well you're a smelly conservative then

ReputationRep:
    I feel discusting if i dont have a shower at least every other day so i have no idea how dirty you feel. Just a quick in and out thing wash under the arms etc will keep you smelling fine with some deodorant afterwards.

You must be pretty bloody lazy to say you cant be arsed to do something when it takes me with hair to the midddle of my back about 15 mins or less. Plus long relaxing showers are well nice =)

ReputationRep:
    You can do it in a matter of minutes if you scrub vigourously and cut the time wasting. If that fails, buy some really strong shampoo, or use a double dose.
    BUt really...showering has such a nice feeling, especilally right before you go to bed! ahh...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.