Turn on thread page Beta

Opened my car door onto car next door watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in hurting any car because of the actions of a stupid owner. Also it's illegal. I would have got out and shouted 'sorry would be nice you dozy bint!' or something like that.

You can't really have a go at a kid but the mum if she noticed should have said sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you tell your mate to use your own car door to dent the other car when you know it's highly possible you might dent your own car door again in the process? Sounds to me like you're both a bunch of dumb halfwits.

And to everyone saying "I would have punched them" in the situation, you obviously haven't grown out of your playground mentality yet. Since when did violence ever solve a civil dispute? Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    Why did you tell your mate to use your own car door to dent the other car when you know it's highly possible you might dent your own car door again in the process? Sounds to me like you're both a bunch of dumb halfwits.

And to everyone saying "I would have punched them" in the situation, you obviously haven't grown out of your playground mentality yet. Since when did violence ever solve a civil dispute? Grow up.
    OJ Simpson did well :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumpkin7)
    i would have punched you in the face if you had done that to me.

saying that, she dented your car first, so what goes around comes around tbh.
    And you'd have acted all surprised when he punched you right back?

ReputationRep:
    Not your problem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    If the woman has a photographic memory you are so ******
    "Police! My kid opened my car door onto another woman's car and hit it and I walked off into KFC.. I came back and she had opened her car door onto mine as well! Arrest the *****."

OP - Sweet, I'd of done the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparxy)
    OP - Sweet, I'd of done the same.
    Grats; you've also signed yourself off as being stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Next time..count slowly to ten..and then write a strongly worded note on their car using chicken grease =)

(Jokes by the way)

Nothing you can do about it really..both cars took a hit and it was in KFC of all places so just shrug it off and be more rational if it happens again...

ReputationRep:
    I would of done the exact same. The person obviously has their eyes on other things! - Kuntucky Fried Chik'n.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 1, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.