Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If someone you fancy asks you... watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: If someone you fancy asks you if you fancy them, do you tell the truth?
    Yes
    59.90%
    No
    12.18%
    You'd run away or avoid the question
    27.92%

ReputationRep:
    ...if you fancy them, do you tell the truth?

depends

ReputationRep:
    I know I would, cause usually they only ask you this question if they like you back, well at least from my experience.

ReputationRep:
    i think i would probably be honest about it. it depends on a lot of things really!

ReputationRep:
    I'd avoid the question because I don't want them to know that I fancy them. That would probably put me in a weaker position. But if I knew them well then I'd say yes.

ReputationRep:
    The default answer to this is:

''Well, yeah, you're alright I guess.''

ReputationRep:
    You're not going to say 'no' if you want to ruin your chances with them completely

ReputationRep:
    I'd say yes, because if that's the one chance they give you and you don't take it to tell them your feelings then you'll always be thinking "what if..." x

:no: :afraid:

But actually, it depends...

ReputationRep:
    I would get my willy out and slap da *****

ReputationRep:
    I have been in this situation before and just replied "no". Well, I wasn't going to say yes after a) he told me was with someone and b) had been asked by someone else and told them no.

ReputationRep:
    noooo!

ReputationRep:
    Say yes subtly.

ReputationRep:
    No, but no one I would fancy would ask me if I fancy them

ReputationRep:
    No wayyy. Having said that, I wouldn't want them to think that I didn't fancy them either, especially if there was a good chance they liked me back.

Hm, I think it depends on the situation, but I'd more than likely end up changing the subject...

Oo, there was this one time when someone I fancied asked me if I liked them and I said no. To my surprise, this didn't stop him from flirting with me afterwoulds. I was only about 12 years old (he was 14) at the time and waaayy too shy to do anything about it 'cause he was just so gorgeous. *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    No wayyy. Having said that, I wouldn't want them to think that I didn't fancy them either, especially if there was a good chance they liked me back.

Hm, I think it depends on the situation, but I'd more than likely end up changing the subject...

Oo, there was this one time when someone I fancied asked me if I liked them and I said no. To my surprise, this didn't stop him from flirting with me afterwoulds. I was only about 12 years old (he was 14) at the time and waaayy too shy to do anything about it 'cause he was just so gorgeous. *sigh*
    Lol aww

ReputationRep:
    If you liked them i dont see why it would makemuch different if you were to say you felt something for them, seems pointless to beat around the bush and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatrollingstone)
    I would get my willy out and slap da *****
    would she notice it though? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Depends really.

But I'd doubt if they would ask.

ReputationRep:
    Depends, if you're playing hard to get, I guess.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.