Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - would you strip for a lover? watch

Would you ever strip for a boyfriend or are you too self conscious?

I personally am way too insecure and shy to give a sexy strip tease. Just wondering how many of you are the same.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I'd probably spend ages planning what I was going to do so I didn't look like a total unsexy retard though :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would love the self confidence to do it for my boyfriend, I know he wants me to and finds me sexy but I'm too insecure and think I'd mess it up!

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking this :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    If I had a boyfriend I'd love to do it. But I'd probably be too afraid of making a fool out of myself :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend wants this, i love satisfying him, is a turn on for me...but i am too self conscious. I would at the moment only with a few drinks in me

ReputationRep:
    Yus. :awesome:

Would probably need a drink inside me first though. Not too much mind, in case I end up falling over and making a tit of myself...

No! I would feel degraded - I'm not a sex object, I'm a human being.

ReputationRep:
    Hell Yeah..!

ReputationRep:
    I would attempt to but like sakura-chan stated, i too would plan what i was going to do to avoid looking ridiculous But yeah if i really liked the guy then hell why not? you're only young once

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done it, but yes I would and would actually quite like to. I'm just a bit nervous and stuff about trying it incase he thinks it is weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    Yus. :awesome:

Would probably need a drink inside me first though. Not too much mind, in case I end up falling over and making a tit of myself...
    And it's not fun going out with a giant tit, that's for sure :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No! I would feel degraded - I'm not a sex object, I'm a human being.
    Personally, I think it would make a girl a sexy human being.

ReputationRep:
    Never!

ReputationRep:
    I would have to practise in front of the mirror or something. I don't want to stand there with a smile on my face thinking I'm turning him on when he's actually thinking 'OMG MY GIRLFRIEND IS POSSESSED'

So yeah. Would be fun in the right frame of mind or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    And it's not fun going out with a giant tit, that's for sure :no:
    Indeed... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i would :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Yes , why not ?. Its a good thing to do for a guy :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    In a nutshell xD

My mum told me that she ended up falling over her trousers and knocked herself out on a chest of drawers when she was stripping for an ex when she was younger :p:

I laughed. Lots

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.