Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - would you strip for a lover? watch

Can you add a poll with no "I'm a guy and i'm curious" option so all the guys can go "yes" so the girls who go "No" think they're weird and feel pressured into doing it? :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    i did for him as a valentines present this year cos i couldnt afford anything to buy him :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why not? I'd probably be a bit self concious and stuff, but ti's not like he hasn't seem it all before

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe I actually got negged for saying I would :indiff: Pfft.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how stripping for your partner is degrading; I find it empowering. The idea of someone being totally turned on by what I was doing is arousing in itself.

I tried to strip for my partner, tripped over and smacked my head off his wardrobe, I was really drunk too so there was spinning invovled?! Not arousing... Or empowering, but if you had control over the situation it would be!

My boyfriend often does a piss taking strip tease to whatever song he has in his head at the time. Usually the Wallace and Gromit theme tune... Worried, me? No... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I can't believe I actually got negged for saying I would :indiff: Pfft.
    The angry man hating, birkenstock wearing feminists have gotten to you too...RUN Sakura-Chan before it's too late!

I got negged for studying English Literature and Film Studies once. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    i did for him as a valentines present this year cos i couldnt afford anything to buy him :p:
    that would be the best valentines day present EVER :coma:

girls, take note of this :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I tried to, but he finished the job for me... so, yeah.

If he could control himself, then yeah - I'd do it again

ReputationRep:
    Of course I'd do it.

For my girlfriend, that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    In a nutshell xD

My mum told me that she ended up falling over her trousers and knocked herself out on a chest of drawers when she was stripping for an ex when she was younger :p:

I laughed. Lots
    :giggle:

That's exactly what I'd want to avoid!

I sometimes have difficulty taking off skinny jeans when standing up (have almost tripped up on a couple of occasions) let alone stripping off whilst trying to look sexy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    that would be the best valentines day present EVER :coma:

girls, take note of this :yep:
    Personally, I'd prefer an Xbox game:p:

ReputationRep:
    I've danced half naked for him before, never thought to do a strip tease though.

ReputationRep:
    yep yep... id spend the previous day getting ready for it with tan and all... i would strip to sexy red n black lingerie and shiny black heels

ReputationRep:
    HELL YES!!! I can belly dance soo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    Personally, I'd prefer an Xbox game:p:
    I suppose it depends which Xbox game...

Wouldn't mind an XXXBox game though :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinker_bell4)
    :giggle:

That's exactly what I'd want to avoid!

I sometimes have difficulty taking off skinny jeans when standing up (have almost tripped up on a couple of occasions) let alone stripping off whilst trying to look sexy...
    Easiest solution would be to let him do it himself xD

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course. If he really, really wanted me too.

It would take a bit of planning though, learning some routine, beautifying myself.

I would however only do it for a special occasion, Birthdays, Valentines etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurah5498)
    Easiest solution would be to let him do it himself xD
    Oo, I agree. Definitely the easiest solution... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I've done this. Though not for a boyfriend (being straight and all) though it turned into a comedy routine. Nothing new there then.

ReputationRep:
    If hes my boyfriend then yeah definately.. Wouldn't really plan id just be sponatenous.. "You can leave your hat on" haha.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.