Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    if he was too good to be true hahahah
    also If I was drunk and If he was drunk aswell

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for that kinda thing, as long as we're alone and there's no chance of anyone coming bursting into the room mid-routine!

I'm a bit wary about when they ask for sexy play on webcam though. I know why the Print Screen button was actually created! :no:

ReputationRep:
    I'm lucky because my girlfriend is a stripper anyways :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    If I knew how to, yes :P And maybe after a drink or two xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you ever strip for a boyfriend or are you too self conscious?

I personally am way too insecure and shy to give a sexy strip tease. Just wondering how many of you are the same.
    Well, you are going to probably remove your clothes if you (I hate euphemisms) "Take your relationship to the next level". Therefore, what is the difference?

(That's my personal slant about the issue)

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah. I'd wear a thong and everything.

I think I have done in the past- I say I think, because to some extent you sort of do it naturally? I can't see myself doing a really contrived one like you see in films, but I don't just expressionlessly remove items of clothing either. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol no

ReputationRep:
    lol ye, but deff only with alcohol in my system

ReputationRep:
    Just asking girls? :-P

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh Yes!! :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    I think if a girl did it for me, i would just end up laughing, and getting dumped. Its so unsexy and cringeworthy

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't - giant cringe.

ReputationRep:
    Been there, done that.

ReputationRep:
    Defo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you ever strip for a boyfriend or are you too self conscious?

I personally am way too insecure and shy to give a sexy strip tease. Just wondering how many of you are the same.
    probably
    but knowing me I get the zipper caught up in my hair
    end up screaming hoping around the room
    and fall down :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ive tried before...felt really conscious so it completelly failed... i think i laughed too much and kinda just fell on my bf haha. Was a laugh tho!

ReputationRep:
    If a had a girlfriend she better!

:p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah, if he gave me a quid.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I did it for my ex and both of us loved it. I would never let him film it though or even take a picture, massive no no!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.