Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    No I don't usually. Or fully anyway. I'm so paranoid, I'd think they'd be laughing at me inside or think I'm stupid but not want to tell me.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to, but my boyfriend says I'm too clumsy for him to find me at all sexy so I think I'd just accentuate that emotion and look like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I have, and probably will in the future. So much fun!
    You'll impress the guy in question, and he won't even see the things you don't like about yourself, he'll just be amazed by you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No! I would feel degraded - I'm not a sex object, I'm a human being.
    Congratulations, you've won the overt feminist award for nobody cares.

Anon. *lol*

ReputationRep:
    If it was for my boyfriend, course!
    If someone was too self conscious to do a simple strip then what fun would you be when it comes to other thingsss.

(Original post by ashy)
    Congratulations, you've won the overt feminist award for nobody cares.

Anon. *lol*
    Congratulations! You've just won the 'TSR Worst Phrased Sarcastic Post of the Day' award. :top:

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    I can't believe I actually got negged for saying I would :indiff: Pfft.
    I negged you.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! You've just won the 'TSR Worst Phrased Sarcastic Post of the Day' award. :top:
    And yet you're still anon, oh feminist.

ReputationRep:
    No! I would feel degraded - I'm not a sex object, I'm a human being.
    Shut up and bend over *****.

ReputationRep:
    I would. Theres nothing wrong with a little stripping between boyfriend and girlfriend :P

ReputationRep:
    I have done many a time

(Original post by ashy)
    And yet you're still anon, oh feminist.
    What's wrong with feminists?

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with feminists?
    Nothing inherently, but a girlfriend stripping for her boyfriend is hardly undoing decades of progress in civil liberties. In fact, it's people like you who make things worse.

And still anon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    I would have to practise in front of the mirror or something. I don't want to stand there with a smile on my face thinking I'm turning him on when he's actually thinking 'OMG MY GIRLFRIEND IS POSSESSED'

So yeah. Would be fun in the right frame of mind or whatever.
    No need.

I shall volunteer...:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ourlastmemory)
    I'd love to, but my boyfriend says I'm too clumsy for him to find me at all sexy so I think I'd just accentuate that emotion and look like a ****.
    EXACTLY - I am just sooooo clumsy that I would probably fall over, get my clothes caught, trip, or something similar - maybe for a comedy routine to make him laugh I would strip..?

on the other hand, the guy I'm seeing right now prefers to be more dominant so he'd rather do the job for me anyway :p:

OH and all this feminist talk? personally I admire anyone comfortable enough with their body that they are happy to go for it!

ReputationRep:
    I negged you.
    Olivia, yes I know. Don't be so smug.

ReputationRep:

:coma: and I'm straight :rofl:

But she did take lessons...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    I have done many a time
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No way. I cant even have sex with the lights on!

ReputationRep:
    I would, want to-just have no idea how to do so without looking like a complete idiot!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.