Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by ashy)
    Nothing inherently, but a girlfriend stripping for her boyfriend is hardly undoing decades of progress in civil liberties. In fact, it's people like you who make things worse.

And still anon.
    You know nothing. But I cannot be bothered with this debate anymore - I have weightier issues to preoccupy my mind. The rest of you can ponder the intellectually taxing idea of stripping for your boyfriends/girlfriends whilst others such as myself, question life and its intricacies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    I think if a girl did it for me, i would just end up laughing, and getting dumped. Its so unsexy and cringeworthy
    Agreed with this. :yep: I wouldn't, and it's nothing to do with insecurity. It'd just be stupid and cringy, and would end up being entertaining in a laughable way and rather than a sexy one. I can think of much better ways to turn a guy on...

ReputationRep:
    i LOVE it when my girlfriend strips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You know nothing. But I cannot be bothered with this debate anymore - I have weightier issues to preoccupy my mind. The rest of you can ponder the intellectually taxing idea of stripping for your boyfriends/girlfriends whilst others such as myself, question life and its intricacies.
    Lol, my my you are so very full of bull poo.

ReputationRep:
    I would do lots of things for a lover. :yes:

I don't think I'd want to make a big deal out of it, though. Like... I wouldn't want to plan it because if I'd think too much about it, I'd no doubt mess it all up.

These things should just be done naturally, when you feel totally comfortable. It's always best like that.

ReputationRep:
    No! I would feel degraded - I'm not a sex object, I'm a human being.
    *****, nobody cares what you think or feel now get stripping!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    I might randomly try this if I am feeling brave sometime soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightGirl)
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linweth)
    *****, nobody cares what you think or feel now get stripping!
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I love you.

ReputationRep:
    No! I would feel degraded - I'm not a sex object, I'm a human being.
    you are fat too

ReputationRep:
    yes, I would, and I'd end up looking like a complete idiot.

You're so eloquent, BrightGirl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flying Cookie)
    Of course I'd do it.

For my girlfriend, that is.
    now i know why that girl is in your sig you are trying to say your a lesbien, i get it

Already have :cool:

ReputationRep:
    You're so eloquent, BrightGirl.
    I'm sorry, let me rephrase. **** off.

ReputationRep:
    Would I?? Oh yes

Sounds fun and well it's a laugh if you make a fool of yourself or a turn on if you make a success of it, wheres the downside, girls??

Porscha -x-

I'm sorry, let me rephrase. **** off.
    Even better.

ReputationRep:
    I'd give it a go, yeah. I'm not comfortable in my own skin, but I've always been good at acting, and, in a sense, it would be acting. It's a bit of a non-issue anyway, actually securing a boyfriend is the impossible part.

ReputationRep:
    I'd strip for 20 quid at the moment.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.