Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - would you strip for a lover? watch

(Original post by Metropolis)
    you are fat too
    You're a misogynist too :top:

ReputationRep:
    If I was confident enough and knew that I didn't look like some sort of deranged moron..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porscha!)
    Would I?? Oh yes

Sounds fun and well it's a laugh if you make a fool of yourself or a turn on if you make a success of it, wheres the downside, girls??

Porscha -x-

Hehe! Well this is certainly a revelation, Miss P???
    I think the word I'm searching for is "RESULT!!!"

Guess I'll see you thursday, then! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Hehe! Well this is certainly a revelation, Miss P???
    I think the word I'm searching for is "RESULT!!!"

Guess I'll see you thursday, then! :cool:
    I think someone needs a little Sexual Healing ...

Little Miss Porscha -x-

ReputationRep:
    I do it on webcam for my bf 'cause he lives far away. Dunno if I would do it standing in front of him though, but mainly 'cause I he think he'd rather do... other stuff while we're with each other in person

ReputationRep:
    I'll never say never so yeah one day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You know nothing. But I cannot be bothered with this debate anymore - I have weightier issues to preoccupy my mind. The rest of you can ponder the intellectually taxing idea of stripping for your boyfriends/girlfriends whilst others such as myself, question life and its intricacies.
    Jesus Christ on rollerblades, it must be really, really, really fun being you.

:rolleyes: Seriously, lighten the **** up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Porscha!)
    I think someone needs a little Sexual Healing ...

Little Miss Porscha -x-
    Oh yes. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're a misogynist too :top:
    You rant to other women about what you think is appropriate for them to do with their own clothes, and you think you're a feminist?

Your not on my side if you're telling me that if I choose to strip for my boyfriend, that makes me some stupid victim. Are you never gonna have sex in your life or do anything light hearted for fear of it making you seem less intellectual? That's a Victorian, and very unfeminist attitude to have.

You're the misogynist.

EDIT: And I feel sorry for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JC.)
    Oh yes. :cool:
    Well I'd hate to be a tease and a disappointment, my JC.

From your very own,
    Miss Porscha -x-

ReputationRep:
    DO WANT :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hathlan)
    I'm not a misogynist, I just ******* hate women.

P.S. Everyone knows who you are cos you repped S fooool haa haa.
    What's their username?

ReputationRep:
    God I can't think of anything much more awkward than that. It'd only be alright if they were joking about but a serious strip tease would make me cringe.

Leave it to the pros.

ReputationRep:
    I probably would, but only if i were sure that he wouldn't laugh.

ReputationRep:
    I would, if I wasn't scared of making a fool of myself. Every time I try, or try to do a "sexy dance" for my boyfriend I burst out laughing. He says he enjoys it (up to the point I stop), but I can't continue because I feel too embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dymphna)
    I would have to practise in front of the mirror or something. I don't want to stand there with a smile on my face thinking I'm turning him on when he's actually thinking 'OMG MY GIRLFRIEND IS POSSESSED'
    LOL!
    Haha you made me chuckle

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if he wanted me to, sure I would. I'd probably look like a right idiot right enough, but I suspect if I was getting my kit off he wouldn't be too bothered :P:

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite surprised by the amount of girls that said no or they'd be too self conscious. I've done it for my bf before it was a fairly spontaneous thing too, I'd only do it to a bf I was close too tho. I've been with my bf for almost 3 years and we're really close so I'm not embarrassed in front of him. I don't think its degrading either and I agree with people who say its sexually empowering. Also part of being with someone romantically is being sexual and thats what it is so....why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimbo99)
    I'm quite surprised by the amount of girls that said no or they'd be too self conscious. I've done it for my bf before it was a fairly spontaneous thing too, I'd only do it to a bf I was close too tho. I've been with my bf for almost 3 years and we're really close so I'm not embarrassed in front of him. I don't think its degrading either and I agree with people who say its sexually empowering. Also part of being with someone romantically is being sexual and thats what it is so....why not?

seriously....your avvy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.