The Student Room Group
*subscribes*
Reply 2
*protests*
Reply 3
!!! Who's going to teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers?

I kid, English is great. Almost did it myself. But then I chose engineering.

Latest

Trending

Trending