?
Report 9 years ago
*protests*
menagerie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
!!! Who's going to teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers so that they can teach the next generation of English teachers?

I kid, English is great. Almost did it myself. But then I chose engineering.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (208)
18.55%
No (681)
60.75%
Not really bothered about them (232)
20.7%

Watched Threads