Turn on thread page Beta

If your girlfriend suddenly stopped giving you blowjobs?

This happened to me, and after several weeks or waiting I asked why and got the response that I pressured her.

It turned out that me saying that I loved what she did was me pressuring her. This made me fairly angry to say the least. I was a bit upset because I've only ever done what I can for her. Sexually we always got on fairly well but this is just insane. We've been going out a year and a half and we've beenhaving sex since about the third week of that. I was worried it was me so I asked her if it was something wrong with me and she says its not.

Anyway, I waited for about 4 months, without saying anything. Eventually I just snapped and we've just argued about it ever since.

What would you do? How annoyed would you be?

ReputationRep:
    If you start hating her just because she isn't giving you blowjobs, I really do pity you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ouch.

ReputationRep:
    shes an idoiot id dump a girl who stopped giving blowjobs

(Original post by dumbdumb)
    shes an idoiot id dump a girl who stopped giving blowjobs
    If there was a reason i wouldnt mind as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    If you start hating her just because she isn't giving you blowjobs, I really do pity you :yep:
    Ditto!

ReputationRep:
    If I was a guy, I'd probably question whether something was making her less willing to go downstairs. Wash/trim and make it all nice, and think about eating the foods that are meant to make *** taste better.

If she thinks your penis tastes/smells rank she's not going to tell you that bluntly.

ReputationRep:
    Just let it go. Maybe she doesn't want to. Don't bring it up and argue about it and you might have a better chance that she will give you one. If I was arguing with my boyfriend about something like that he'd get NOTHING, no even a kiss until he stopped being such an arse.

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    If I was a guy, I'd probably question whether something was making her less willing to go downstairs, and wash/trim and make it all nice.
    Yea I said that in my post, wasnt that clear sorry. I did ask but she says its not that at all and I have to just "let it go"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yea I said that in my post, wasnt that clear sorry. I did ask but she says its not that at all and I have to just "let it go"
    Sounds like she's employed a hidden meaning in that one :rolleyes:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.