Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If your girlfriend suddenly stopped giving you blowjobs?

This happened to me, and after several weeks or waiting I asked why and got the response that I pressured her.

It turned out that me saying that I loved what she did was me pressuring her. This made me fairly angry to say the least. I was a bit upset because I've only ever done what I can for her. Sexually we always got on fairly well but this is just insane. We've been going out a year and a half and we've beenhaving sex since about the third week of that. I was worried it was me so I asked her if it was something wrong with me and she says its not.

Anyway, I waited for about 4 months, without saying anything. Eventually I just snapped and we've just argued about it ever since.

What would you do? How annoyed would you be?

ReputationRep:
    If you start hating her just because she isn't giving you blowjobs, I really do pity you :yep:

ReputationRep:
    ouch.

ReputationRep:
    shes an idoiot id dump a girl who stopped giving blowjobs

(Original post by dumbdumb)
    shes an idoiot id dump a girl who stopped giving blowjobs
    If there was a reason i wouldnt mind as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    If you start hating her just because she isn't giving you blowjobs, I really do pity you :yep:
    Ditto!

ReputationRep:
    If I was a guy, I'd probably question whether something was making her less willing to go downstairs. Wash/trim and make it all nice, and think about eating the foods that are meant to make *** taste better.

If she thinks your penis tastes/smells rank she's not going to tell you that bluntly.

ReputationRep:
    Just let it go. Maybe she doesn't want to. Don't bring it up and argue about it and you might have a better chance that she will give you one. If I was arguing with my boyfriend about something like that he'd get NOTHING, no even a kiss until he stopped being such an arse.

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    If I was a guy, I'd probably question whether something was making her less willing to go downstairs, and wash/trim and make it all nice.
    Yea I said that in my post, wasnt that clear sorry. I did ask but she says its not that at all and I have to just "let it go"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yea I said that in my post, wasnt that clear sorry. I did ask but she says its not that at all and I have to just "let it go"
    Sounds like she's employed a hidden meaning in that one :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.