Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right I dunno how to start this thread im thinking im crazy which im sure youll all pretty mutch agree with anyway, I like being babied... I dunno how else to say it.... for example in work when I told this slightly older 30's woman who was a single mother and also my immediate boss that I had completed the job she said in a really babyish kind of way awwwwwwwwwwwww good boy, I don't find it a sexual turn on at all, it just makes me feeeeel at eaase? yeah so im crazy what's new....... I was just wondering what's wrong with me and how do i fix it.

p.s. b4 anyone asks... yes I had a very good relationship with my mum and altho she's only like mid 50's i worry about her and my dad also who's mid 60's passing away... dunno if it's anything to do with that... anyway ... enjoy have a laugh:hahaha: im gonna go die of embarrasment.:rip:

ReputationRep:
    It's fine.

ReputationRep:
    Mamas Boy?

ReputationRep:
    Ur grannnnnnnd .. don't worry about it. I wouldn't call it being babied.. id say that that's somethin u just find comfort in.. it's somethin u relate to and when u get a bit of 'awwwwwwww' it regresses u into that safe environment for a minute. Nothin wrong with it unless u start crawlin round the floor blabbin 'ma ma' lol

only messin

it'd be on the same par as grown ups secretly suckin their thumb.. keepin a really old teddy/doll from their infancy etc... All grand unless u take it too far and actually regress into the infancy :P

ReputationRep:
    hahah petticoat I spent alot of time in hospital when I was younger... maybe that's it and weeorla that's my new saying now GRAND i can add it to "to be sure"

ReputationRep:
    As long as this isn't what floats your boat...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

Which is just creepy if you research it a bit more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANON3987)
    hahah petticoat I spent alot of time in hospital when I was younger... maybe that's it and weeorla that's my new saying now GRAND i can add it to "to be sure"
    :trytofly: glad to be of assistance

i also like that... but this turns me on for some reason :P... i have a very good relationship with my mum and i love her more than my dad (DONT WORRY I AM NOT TURNED ON BY MY MUM!! I AM NOT A SICK [email protected]!)

when a chick in school comes and is like AWWWWWW cute... :o: i kinda feel happy and i'll be thinking YOU WONT BE THINKING THAT WHEN I AM WITH YOU IN BED!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

this is actually a serious post and i always feel like that about girls who tell me i am cute or something :yep:

ReputationRep:
    :yep: can't say that I have an urge to wear diapers...

more like what the guy above me said but without the YOU WONT THINK THAT WHEN IM IN BED WITH YOU... thing
    :charm:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.