Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

[girls]how do you like to be approched? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Jus general banter :awesome:

Then get ur **** out
    it doesn't work the other way around, believe me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bellefontaine)
    Be naked. Breaks the ice completely!
    AND the law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jgreig)
    Cringeworthy.

Take it to PM's.
    This. Plus taking advice on how to approach girls from a 16 year old..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jgreig)
    Cringeworthy.

Take it to PM's.
    I was thinking just the same thing. Maximum Velocity and grape , go PM each other!

ReputationRep:
    Trousers down, penis out and ready

ReputationRep:
    Well, I approach like this.

Eye contact, smile. Hi.

Then we have three options.

There is the direct approach. The I had to stop you, cause you seem interesting (interesting can be replaced by a compliment that compliments something that she had to EARN, in other words don't say its cause she's hot/beautiful etx)

Or theres the quick one, like a question such as where is starbucks (personal fav of mine, though I think I'm going to change that to neros). But this one you have to transition quickly.

Third would be the opinion question. HAte these ones, but they seem to do well. Ask something relevant taht girls would like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
    Well, I approach like this.

Eye contact, smile. Hi.

Then we have three options.

There is the direct approach. The I had to stop you, cause you seem interesting (interesting can be replaced by a compliment that compliments something that she had to EARN, in other words don't say its cause she's hot/beautiful etx)

Or theres the quick one, like a question such as where is starbucks (personal fav of mine, though I think I'm going to change that to neros). But this one you have to transition quickly.

Third would be the opinion question. HAte these ones, but they seem to do well. Ask something relevant taht girls would like.
    yeah, for street pick up, direct approach or directions would work
    in a club, an opinion opener because you need to be more smooth as guard will be up
    how would you pick up using the where's starbicks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    yeah, for street pick up, direct approach or directions would work
    in a club, an opinion opener because you need to be more smooth as guard will be up
    how would you pick up using the where's starbicks
    It's hard as. You have to transition mega quick. But doable. And great to get over approach fear.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard as. You have to transition mega quick. But doable. And great to get over approach fear.
    there's also the fact that you can't actually talk if you're not going the same way.
    how successful are you with the direct approach day game?

ReputationRep:
    How about a game of sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieg33)
    I was thinking just the same thing. Maximum Velocity and grape , go PM each other!
    Jealous much , nah I'm only joking , yh I'm taking it to PMs

Two of my best street pick ups were : One asking where a church was lol, One recently I was watching a woman do Sudoku on the train and I asked her 'How the hell do you do it'. Second one, didnt get her number as she was definately much older than my 20 year old self but we had a good bit of convo. And also paves the way for if I see her on the tube again which is likely coz its after work and I tend to see the same people means we can have a bit more banter. Its not always about getting the number/picking up first time....sometimes its about making opportunity/setting up for a second likely meeting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    there's also the fact that you can't actually talk if you're not going the same way.
    how successful are you with the direct approach day game?
    I don't go for direct apporach. I hate giving the game away. I'll use a statement about area, then talk to the girls. And generally, I get them to qualify themselves to me. But we should really take this to PM.

ReputationRep:
    I don't go for direct apporach. I hate giving the game away. I'll use a statement about area, then talk to the girls. And generally, I get them to qualify themselves to me. But we should really take this to PM.
    Statment about the area ? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Me: Hey gurl
    Her: Hi.
    Me: Mirror, Mirror on the wall JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME I'm fine...

That's how i approach women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maximum Velocity)
    Statment about the area ? :lolwut:
    Like situation, like at a mall, maybe something Like damn, that guys dressed weird. Or anything really.

ReputationRep:
    Like situation, like at a mall, maybe something Like damn, that guys dressed weird. Or anything really.
    What like get her to agree with you or something :P ?.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Respect4Acting)
    Me: Hey gurl
    Her: Hi.
    Me: Mirror, Mirror on the wall JEAN CLAUDE VAN DAMME I'm fine...

That's how i approach women.
    Fresh prince of bel air line.

ReputationRep:
    i say "**** her in the eye"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Hahah i did it without your permission :P And i read it all and you seem just fine

And you're right that does sound like a great combination

Loving the :ninja: smilie
    how are you?
    xx
    Looks like the answer to this thread is TSR!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.