Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone interested in exotics? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There's a section on a reptile forum I go on which is just for vets and vet students, you have to request access by PM'ing a mod on there.

It could do with some more people in it, if anyone is interested in exotics?

Some thread titles are:

Diagnosing Crypto...
    Topical praziquantel and emodepside
    Microchipping reptiles
    Alfaxan for facilitating feeding tube placement in chelonians

And there is a bearded dragon and a snake PME in there, and also a couple of threads on Exam help and things. Some quite old, but as I say, it needs more people!

Its here, if you're a vet student, request access and contribute if you like

http://www.captivebredreptileforums....scussion-area/

ReputationRep:
    aw ace!!! Well, fingers crossed once september comes I'll be visiting this forum quiiiiite a lot thanks for the tip!!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I will definitely be visiting once a student - I love exotics (member of reptileforums here lol) )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Future African game vet)
    aw ace!!! Well, fingers crossed once september comes I'll be visiting this forum quiiiiite a lot thanks for the tip!!
    Awesome! Do

(Original post by Sologirl)
    Ooh I will definitely be visiting once a student - I love exotics (member of reptileforums here lol) )
    You're already a member of that forum?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    I will once I'm a student. I love exotics.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2009
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.