Turn on thread page Beta

The Megami Tensei Universe watch

ReputationRep:
    Yuss. I have some strong personae, too. These freaks are like tanks.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, just read that Persona 3 is getting a PSP remake that is due out in November of this year (in Japan) :| Strange really. It seems they've changed Elizabeth to a dude, and the MC is female, not male this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Wow, just read that Persona 3 is getting a PSP remake that is due out in November of this year (in Japan) :| Strange really. It seems they've changed Elizabeth to a dude, and the MC is female, not male this time.
    I must say I didn't believe you till I searched it myself :woo: it surprised me a lot. The picture I saw showed both the male main character and the new female character on it along with a male and female Orpheus behind them. So I am guessing you get to choose the gender of the main character this. I haven't seen the male Elizabeth yet but I am guessing depending on what gender you choose for the main character depends on what gender Elizabeth will be in the game. Mind you this will make all the social links interesting at least.

ReputationRep:
    And I'm getting a DS for my birthday. Is Devil Survivor any good? <_<

Instead of remaking Persona 3, they should remake or at least port some of the older games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    And I'm getting a DS for my birthday. Is Devil Survivor any good? <_<

Instead of remaking Persona 3, they should remake or at least port some of the older games.
    They are remaking persona 1 for the psp as well though I am not sure when that is going to be released though

ReputationRep:
    Possibly a choice between them ... Perhaps that will result in a different Orpheus for each?

Here's hte pics
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWH)
    They are remaking persona 1 for the psp as well though I am not sure when that is going to be released though
    Released 29th April 2009 in Japan, 22 September 2009 in America. No UK release date

ReputationRep:
    Possibly a choice between them ... Perhaps that will result in a different Orpheus for each?

Here's hte pics
    Perhaps it will result in Orpheus's spouse if you choose to be a girl.

And perhaps it will mean you date guys instead of girls. :laugh:

ReputationRep:

Here's hte pics
    I think there will a be a gender choice at the beginning of the game. I will be getting this just so that I can see what differences there will be as playing as a female main character because I guess there would be a few like the girl friend/boy friend? social links.

I actually think the female Orpheus looks a lot better than the male one :grin:

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the main Persona 3 storyline, and now on to Episode: Aigis :woo:

Nyx was quite the mother of a *****. :sadnod:

This thread needs to live >_<

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it does need to live, but without a new game to come along and spark our interests it could be a while before it gets up and running nicely

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it does need to live, but without a new game to come along and spark our interests it could be a while before it gets up and running nicely
    :sad: Ahh well, at least Episode: Aigis rocks.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 13, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.