Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

If there were no rules on social conventions... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    What social interactions would you enjoy doing? For example, I would love to walk around in my pyjamas and slippers drinking wine in the street.
    I would also love to spit on my hand and wipe it on my Ex's face
    And shout "Shut the **** up at these children playing in the garden next door to me at stupid times of the night.
    And also shout the same thing when I hear my brother humping his girlfriend.
    good times.

ReputationRep:
    All that stuff is pretty tame to be honest.

I'm sure i've done most of those things at one time or another. Apart from the spit on hand thing.

ReputationRep:
    there are a lot of things i would do to the customers who shop where i work.

ReputationRep:
    play with girls boobies while i was talking to them

ReputationRep:
    Steal everything.

ReputationRep:
    awwww loaddddds !!!

not so much social taboos but things that would be deemed 'hippy' and free=spirited and scoffed at.
    Dunno wher it came from just surfaced the last year!! Find silly fun in anything!

ReputationRep:
    Scratch any body part if needed, thoroughly and with no shame.

Tell off **** parents for letting their kids run riot/scream at each other/swear/for feeding children young enough to be in push chairs McDonalds/eat things off the floor/press their snotty faces against bus windows.

Take a big stick with me and slap anyone with it that annoyed me.

Go out in a little air tight bubble so smelly people can't sit near me/invade my personal space on the bus/train.

ReputationRep:
    Not be falsely 'cheery' to rude people when at my call centre job.

ReputationRep:
    I'd wear a t-shirt saying "Pics or GTFO".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Tell off **** parents for letting their kids run riot/scream at each other/swear/for feeding children young enough to be in push chairs McDonalds/eat things off the floor/press their snotty faces against bus windows.
    I hate all those things too!
    I also hate it when mothers suck their baby's bottle, or chew food then put it in their baby's mouth. Yes, the baby came from them, but it doesn't need their germs.

I'd also like to be able to force people to wash their hands after going to the toilet, or cover their mouth when they sneeze. It grosses me out when people are germy.

ReputationRep:
    Dye my hair green and wear something out of the deepest horrors of Camden or Phoenix Wright (I'd actually love to, but then again I want to keep most of my friends/any leftover credibility)
    Give annoying bratty kids a good ol' slap with a stick
    Same for anyone wearing leggings/Jack Wills/those nasty elastic baggy tops
    Party anywhere
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hand cards with my number on it to hot guys. Does that make me sound like a slut? lol

ReputationRep:
    I want to run naked in the street and no ont bat an eyelid
    I dont know why
    but it would be nice
    to be free

ReputationRep:
    Openly tell people what I think about them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magiichands)
    I want to run naked in the street and no ont bat an eyelid
    I dont know why
    but it would be nice
    to be free

It's really nice to be naked. Especially in bed, the duvet is much softer mmm

I'd moon everyone

(Original post by Honey_89)
    Hand cards with my number on it to hot guys. Does that make me sound like a slut? lol
    No. It doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Try out killing people, it's quite different to what I normally do. Having a bodycount might be relatively enjoyable and a great way to break the ice at parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusilero)
    Try out killing people, it's quite different to what I normally do. Having a bodycount might be relatively enjoyable and a great way to break the ice at parties.
    I concur! However it must only be people who truely deserve it! Boondock Saints stylee!!! :diep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Honey_89)
    Not at all, I do this anyways ;=)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.