Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If there were no rules on social conventions... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthah)
    Not at all, I do this anyways ;=)
    Sweet, i may not fit the criteria exactly but i'd still like it very much if you'd give me your card (number, sort code, security number, start/expiry dates etc) lol...

Ok, i know you're Canadian and you're cards are probably different to ours...

You're phone number would be grand too LOL (Just messin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun-hwa)
    It's really nice to be naked. Especially in bed, the duvet is much softer mmm
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Have sex in a busy street, talk like im a 1930's gangster in a serious meeting.

ReputationRep:
    I think you mean 'social conventions'. Sorry if thats been mentioned.

I'd love to walk around in my pajamas also, and talk like I'm in a book. Like walk into a shop and say 'She walked into the shop, the shop keeper gave her a look of interest' or 'The man at the petrol station was incredibly ugly. She stared at him, his face reminded her of the Hunchback of Notre Dame'

ReputationRep:
    I'd wee on people :mmm:

No but seriously, I'd go out naked in heatwaves, push slow walkers out the way and steal food out of people's hands.

ReputationRep:
    I would be nice and polite

(Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Scratch any body part if needed, thoroughly and with no shame.

Tell off **** parents for letting their kids run riot/scream at each other/swear/for feeding children young enough to be in push chairs McDonalds/eat things off the floor/press their snotty faces against bus windows.

Take a big stick with me and slap anyone with it that annoyed me.

Go out in a little air tight bubble so smelly people can't sit near me/invade my personal space on the bus/train.
    You already do those things :hmmm:

(Original post by ourlastmemory)
    I'd wee on people :mmm:

No but seriously, I'd go out naked in heatwaves, push slow walkers out the way and steal food out of people's hands.
    Stealing icecream from bebehs :love:

ReputationRep:
    I'd shunt middle lane motorway drivers off the road entirely for being the most annoying arse bandits on the road....

I'd feed poor people rice and snobs ricin...

I'd welly gordon brown (who's name isn't even worthy of capitols) so hard in the struddle puss for just being a soft sh*te and generally annoying.

I'd prove to gorgeous girls that below average looking, 25 year old, tattooed guys can kiss better than they think! I'd also show them that we're not going to be put in the "odd ball" group just because we look a bit different and that we can be serious, sensitive and have feelings too!

I'd learn to walk around on my hands...

I'd wee in the sink... Someone elses sink... While sober....

I'd tell random parents in the street how good or bad their daughters are in bed....

I'd help myself to beer in the pub (I do that already)....

I'd give rapists a taste of their own medicine using only a pineapple, iodine and some razor blades (Same for kiddy fiddlers!)

I'd get my own back on chavs by blasting out some ACDC or Five Finger Death Punch on the bus and if they said anything, i'd steal their phones and give them to tramps incase of emergencies...

And last but not least.... I'D KISS MY OWN ARSE TO SAVE HAVING YOUR FACE COME ANYWHERE NEAR IT!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Rape.

Lots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    I think you mean 'social conventions'. Sorry if thats been mentioned.

I'd love to walk around in my pajamas also, and talk like I'm in a book. Like walk into a shop and say 'She walked into the shop, the shop keeper gave her a look of interest' or 'The man at the petrol station was incredibly ugly. She stared at him, his face reminded her of the Hunchback of Notre Dame'
    That bit reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=relVNf8ZGHM

And I really have no clue what I'd do of social conventions didn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    errrr i dunno. i wouldnt do much different if im honest.

(in response to previous comments):

murder and rape aren't exactly social rules, lol. more laws, and moral decisions haha.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to walk down the street naked everyday. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sun-hwa)
    I would love to walk around in my pyjamas and slippers drinking wine in the street.
    Depressingly, that isn't uncommon where I live.

ReputationRep:
    Why would people start shouting at people who can't keep there kids under control? Or those who cut lanes without any consideration...

Surely if there are no social conventions then they can do what they want... and whilst you can complain you'd just be trying to put back those social conventions. Silly people.

ReputationRep:
    Enough of going around naked yourself. I'd remove other people's clothes. :awesome:

And any hot girls who'd like to go around naked if there were no social conventions ... I say go for it anyway! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't shout at people for cutting lanes, i'd stop them doing it altogether!

ReputationRep:
    Run into the chemotherapy ward and shout...

... "free haircuts!"

...and then rape them all!

(yes too far, i know)

ReputationRep:
    Wear my pajamas everywhereee. God Id love that.

And go up to this certain guy I think is really hot and say ''I really want to **** you, so can we?'' Ok, that one sounds kinda bad.

Just get onto tables and start dancing and singing whenever I felt like it=] and ''Meowwww'' in random peoples faces haha.

Probably more but cant think atm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    I'd like to walk down the street naked everyday. :yes:
    :coma: :coma:

I would feel up every girl I found attractive...that would be a lot of feeling up lol :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.