Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That reminds me, anyone knew of coaches being organised to that from Stafford?

ReputationRep:
    I'm still wondering whether or not to go to that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    I'm still wondering whether or not to go to that..
    you going? i'll go with ya if u do dude

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i'm studying computing science come September, anyone else doing so?

Add Me On Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/anthonyfrancis

Just add a message to the add though because i'll ignore you otherwise lol.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/MobinRoncaster

Music Broadcasting @ Stoke Campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k9ruby)
    Yeah, me and 4 mates stayed there as a short break for my 18th :-P
    was it any good where you went?!

(Original post by Wiggler)
    you going? i'll go with ya if u do dude
    i'm not sure man...i'm not a big fan of the line up (e.g., Tinchy Stryder) - plus the only thing that looks cool enough is the massive foam party!

ReputationRep:
    was it any good where you went?!

i'm not sure man...i'm not a big fan of the line up (e.g., Tinchy Stryder) - plus the only thing that looks cool enough is the massive foam party!

Him and scott mills are the only reason I'd go hahahah I only like one of his songs and even then i get annoyed when its in my head. Foam party does sound cool but not enough of 'my music' for me to want to go.

as a side note, come september time i will be adding all you people on facebook

(weird internet friend reason given in another thread) :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I have had alot of friend requests on Facebook lately, I presume they're all Staffs people! I'll have a clearout in September to see if I actually meet them. They have had foam parties in Stafford in the past. On Friday they had a little bit of foam in Chicargos (it was as snow when they started playing Christmas songs- theres a xmas party there on the 18th Sept, why not freshers?!)

ReputationRep:
    lol why wait for september :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    I have had alot of friend requests on Facebook lately, I presume they're all Staffs people! I'll have a clearout in September to see if I actually meet them. They have had foam parties in Stafford in the past. On Friday they had a little bit of foam in Chicargos (it was as snow when they started playing Christmas songs- theres a xmas party there on the 18th Sept, why not freshers?!)
    Hmm, i'd add people on here but I know there's a chance i'll never meet them/speak to them a lot.

We should just make our own foam party, so much so that the amount of foam reaches the ceiling.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/Veggeh?ref=name

Computer Games Programming @ Stafford campus

ReputationRep:
    We should just make our own foam party, so much so that the amount of foam reaches the ceiling.
    The last time i went to a foam party the foam was to my knees, i was underage, and ended up choking on the flippin shizz! So can it not go to the ceiling please lol.

ReputationRep:
    Foam and contact lenses do not mix!

ReputationRep:
    alright, alright...the foam will be no higher than mouth level and is anti-choke foam.

ReputationRep:
    alright, alright...the foam will be no higher than mouth level and is anti-choke foam.
    Ha, my half-sister went to a foam party, she did not like it one bit. I think it was somewhere like Ibiza... The place she went was quite small and had steps all around the outside (so basically the closer you got to the centre the lower down you were) she stood right on the outside I think, she said it was really crowded and was shoved around all over the place.. when the foam came out she nearly suffocated (she's quite short) add that on top of being pushed around and you can tell what it was like.
    She will not be going to another foam party any time soon :p:
    But don't let that stop you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    right, OK.

the foam will be no higher than the mouth still, but everyone is provided with small oxygen tanks. And for more space, we'll hire out the 02.

I think Mike_R mentioned he will foot the bill with this credit card.

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean the foam wont be higher than my ankles then?

ReputationRep:
    right, OK.

the foam will be no higher than the mouth still, but everyone is provided with small oxygen tanks. And for more space, we'll hire out the 02.

I think Mike_R mentioned he will foot the bill with this credit card.

hahahahahhahah

hahahahahahahahahah

HA!

ReputationRep:
    that wasn't a no...

ReputationRep:
    So if I could just take your bank account details and sort code, and we can wire the monies directly!!
    It is totally innocent!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.