Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    dont forget the three number security code, i'll tell you what, send it me and i'll encrypt it for you, in a form only the event organiser could decrypt... ... deal.

ReputationRep:
    Well if the O2 plan falls through with the debt collectors winding up at Mike_R's house not long after placing the booking fee with his CC, then we'll just have to hope that new club in Stafford will be host to some awesome nights..

ReputationRep:
    Superstar...i would give it you but you only have 3 posts....establish yourself and then i will give it you

ReputationRep:
    by the way, any of you can add me on MSN if you like (instead of Facebook, like) and it would be awesome if we could get everyone into one of those massive conversations with a couple of people in?

ReputationRep:
    Im up for that once a few people put there name forward.

ReputationRep:
    We could use the chat room in the LCR....

ReputationRep:
    Lezzer Chin Room?

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for that as well, I think my address is in my profile thingy (for once it isn't simply AlexPritchard, but it's very similar :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Yep! Thats the jobby! Il pm my msn when i get on the comp after

ReputationRep:
    everyone should get skype its much better for big conversations as it doesn't take you out when you log off your pc like msn does.

msn: bonyjoe[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

ReputationRep:
    Had skype for a bit but noone (cool) i know has it. PC in living room anyway so cant speak on it. Might get a mic when i go away though.

ReputationRep:
    skype is the way I talk to my site staff lol makes it a lot easier to keep a big conversation open without having to readd people all the time

didn't mean talking anyway lol just use the instant messaging side of it.

ReputationRep:
    I have skype, but i doubt many people on here will have it. Ill PM it to whoever askes lol

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't have Skype since I haven't had the urge to use it, but I could always download it if needs be..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyboi90)
    I have skype, but i doubt many people on here will have it. Ill PM it to whoever askes lol
    add me then nobber.

plus its only a tiny file don't see why many people would mind downloading it plus when you post your adress you dont get spammed by a million emails lol

ReputationRep:
    I just downloaded and installed in a under 5 minutes, the bit that took the longest was setting up a new account (my name was taken :eek:)

ReputationRep:
    OMG give me you address thingy

ReputationRep:
    ive added you blojob on msn

ReputationRep:
    skypes where its at mike, get with the times.

ReputationRep:
    michael.robinson91...i think

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.