Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally curly hair (which used to be naturally straight when I was younger wtf?!) BUT it is extremely frizzy kind of like the picture in the link except it's black.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...a%3DN%26um%3D1

I don't mind it being nice curly or straight but I am not the sort of person to spend ages on hair. Straightening it takes too long.

What should I do to make it nice and curly not frizzy?

ReputationRep:
    The link doesn't show a pic of frizzy hair btw.

There are loads of anti-frizz products you can use. I usually leave conditioner in for longer and comb it through, then wash it out which helps.

ReputationRep:
    Condition your hair and leave it in for longer.

You could wrap it in a towel whilst it has the conditioner in it and that way you could go and do something else while you wait. I believe ten minutes is the suggested time.

Edit - Or what sigstuff said ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigstuff)
    The link doesn't show a pic of frizzy hair btw.

There are loads of anti-frizz products you can use. I usually leave conditioner in for longer and comb it through, then wash it out which helps.
    That's odd...changed it now, it's a picture on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithinkitslametodance)
    Condition your hair and leave it in for longer.

You could wrap it in a towel whilst it has the conditioner in it and that way you could go and do something else while you wait. I believe ten minutes is the suggested time.

Edit - Or what sigstuff said ^^
    I leave both conditioners in for a few mintues...I've been using the shampoo, conditioner and intensive mask thing.
    http://www.pantene.co.uk/hairstyle/s...leek/index.php

ReputationRep:
    get a frizz tamer mousse or a serum and comb through when it's damp or dry, depending on what works best for you

ReputationRep:
    also should I use a hairdryer? because everytime I do it becomes worse so I just let it dry naturally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimz08)
    also should I use a hairdryer? because everytime I do it becomes worse so I just let it dry naturally
    I don't use a hairdryer, because like you said, it makes it worse, unless you put straightening balm or serum on it while it's wet then you could blow dry it. I know you said you don't want to spend a lot of time straightening your hair but it does smooth it out and take away the frizz.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.