Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have naturally curly hair (which used to be naturally straight when I was younger wtf?!) BUT it is extremely frizzy kind of like the picture in the link except it's black.

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...a%3DN%26um%3D1

I don't mind it being nice curly or straight but I am not the sort of person to spend ages on hair. Straightening it takes too long.

What should I do to make it nice and curly not frizzy?

ReputationRep:
    The link doesn't show a pic of frizzy hair btw.

There are loads of anti-frizz products you can use. I usually leave conditioner in for longer and comb it through, then wash it out which helps.

ReputationRep:
    Condition your hair and leave it in for longer.

You could wrap it in a towel whilst it has the conditioner in it and that way you could go and do something else while you wait. I believe ten minutes is the suggested time.

Edit - Or what sigstuff said ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sigstuff)
    The link doesn't show a pic of frizzy hair btw.

There are loads of anti-frizz products you can use. I usually leave conditioner in for longer and comb it through, then wash it out which helps.
    That's odd...changed it now, it's a picture on TSR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ithinkitslametodance)
    Condition your hair and leave it in for longer.

You could wrap it in a towel whilst it has the conditioner in it and that way you could go and do something else while you wait. I believe ten minutes is the suggested time.

Edit - Or what sigstuff said ^^
    I leave both conditioners in for a few mintues...I've been using the shampoo, conditioner and intensive mask thing.
    http://www.pantene.co.uk/hairstyle/s...leek/index.php

ReputationRep:
    get a frizz tamer mousse or a serum and comb through when it's damp or dry, depending on what works best for you

ReputationRep:
    also should I use a hairdryer? because everytime I do it becomes worse so I just let it dry naturally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aimz08)
    also should I use a hairdryer? because everytime I do it becomes worse so I just let it dry naturally
    I don't use a hairdryer, because like you said, it makes it worse, unless you put straightening balm or serum on it while it's wet then you could blow dry it. I know you said you don't want to spend a lot of time straightening your hair but it does smooth it out and take away the frizz.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.