Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Need to gain muscle in 18days. Have protein, creatine and gym membership. Help. watch

ReputationRep:
    Right im going on holiday on the 15th of next month and i really need to gain muscle, especially on my upper body and arms. Im not very muscular atm.

I have a gym membership at virgin and have maximuscle creatine and promax.

So i have everything i need,
    But what can i do to build that muscle in this short space of time, i know im not going to get massive massive improvements but i know i can build muscle in this time.

How would i do it ?

Thanks alot.

ReputationRep:
    Not gonna happen. You can reduce bodyfat, but you won't really build up a noticeable amount of muscle in that time.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the gym, lift weights, enjoy yourself, get someone to come with you and spot you if you're benching, or work with personal trainer. Stay committed to gym should gain muscle its hardest when you're first starting but you'll gain confidence, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    wont do it in 18 days. need more time. start now and stay with it. you should see results.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're only supposed to build between 2-5kg of muscle weigh per MONTH when you're bodybuilding, depending on your bodytype. Are you real thin, and find it hard to put on weight, or are you a bit of a chubba? If you're overweight, then you'll be able to build muscle quicker, but you will have to lose the layer of fat on top of your newly developed muscle before you see any results.

ReputationRep:
    It's not going to happen, kid. If you're that keen to look buff for your holiday the least you could do is think about it earlier. You get results out of hard work, not quick fixes.

ReputationRep:
    Okay im clearly quite deluded, or just new to it :]

Il get at it

ReputationRep:
    you also just wasted a **** loada money when you coulda just gone to www.myprotein.com

ReputationRep:
    I :rofl:.

I have a gym membership at virgin and have maximuscle creatine and promax.
    Save yourself the cupboard space and send it down to me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 28, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.