Turn on thread page Beta

The All-American Rejects watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm a BIG fan of this band. I just wanted to know if there are actually many other fans my age in this country who like them too?

I know a lot of people will like their popular hits like Dirty Little Secret or Gives You Hell. But does anybody like their other material? Especially the newest stuff? Breakin', The Wind Blows, Sunshine, Another Heart Calls, Real World, I Wanna, etc.

It would be nice to meet some real AAR fans, that's all .

ReputationRep:
    I've got their second album, but I haven't had the funds to buy any of their other stuff. Good band, though, catchy.

ReputationRep:
    Dirty little secret was quality ... as was gives you hell but not heard any of their other material so will check it out.

ReputationRep:
    Yay they rock :love:

ReputationRep:
    i wanna i wanna i wanna touch u.. u wanna touch me tooooo..

right band?

to my own disdain i love em!!

ReputationRep:
    I Wanna is a really good song In fact, I'm gonna listen to it now! :P

I liked gives you hell as well. Should probably get their album(s), any idea what they're called?

ReputationRep:
    I have to say Straighjacket feeling is on my top ten favourite songs of all time....

ReputationRep:
    Dirty Little Secret, Move Along, It Ends Tonight, Gives You Hell(apart from that bit where they have like a crowd shouting the chorus, thats just annoying and unecessary)

ReputationRep:
    I like a lot of their songs, But I have to say I think 'I wanna' is poor.

ReputationRep:
    Breakin and Another Heart Calls are probably some of the most played songs on my iPod

ReputationRep:
    I've heard most of their stuff. They are good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    *Goes to youtube 'Swing Swing'*

ReputationRep:
    Another Heart Calls, I wanna and I'm waiting are other great ones, especially the chorus sounds just like Lostprophet's Can't Stop, Gotta Date with Hate

ReputationRep:
    hmmm tyson ritter :love:
    i may have to put him in my sig

ReputationRep:
    I know the first album pretty well. Used to listen to them when I was younger.

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy them. Lots.

ReputationRep:
    I like them, and i have all three of their albums (well..technically i don't but my friend does so i borrowed her cds and put them on itunes!)
    i'm not a massive fan or anything, but i like their music. i absolutely love the song another heart calls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geminibubblegum)
    hmmm tyson ritter :love:
    i may have to put him in my sig

LOL. You should have seen how overjoyed my friend was when he damaged her camera whilst crowdsurfing. She was like 'his foot touched my camera, and my face!' :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I think Night Drive is awesome :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Ahh love.
    I saw them in 2006, really good band live.

Favourites are Night Drive, Top of the World and Stab my Back.
    Liking the new stuff too.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.