Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil' Flo)
    you might even be lucky - i could choke on it, that way i stay STFU forever
    If only I was that fortuante. Ah well, you can always hope.

ReputationRep:
    That's really skinny?

I'm 5'10" and a few pounds over 10 stone and I don't think I look that skinny to be honest - quite average imo.

Awwh I wouldn't worry about it at all!
    Afterall it's just down to personal preference.
    Just as not all guys go for super slim girls, not all girls are dreaming of proper buff rugby players.

Infact, I tend to go for skinny guys over any other. All of my ex's have been able to fit in my trousers (don't ask how we found that out) and i'm a size 8 so they must've been quite skinny.

The guy i'm currently seeing is about 6ft3 and is skinnier than i am but PHWOAR he is hottt!

Good luck with finding a girl, i'm sure you'll be okay if you stop worrying about it being an issue so much!!

ReputationRep:
    Most girls I know aren't into skinny guys (but luckily my girlfriend is <3). I think my skinny-ness would bother me much more if I was single though as I think I'd get more attention than I do if I put on a stone or two. As I'm in a happy relationship I neither seek female attention or am particularly bothered if I don't receive any. I mean I'm not borderline anorexic or anything (I'm 6ft 1 and weigh 11 stone) but most of the girls I know just seem to dig guys with bigger frames/muscles as it's more manly I guess...

ReputationRep:
    I would tell a fat person to lose weight, they annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer skinny to big and muscley yuck! :o:

ReputationRep:
    God I love skinny guys!
    Stay the way you are and as long as you have a pretty face (not pretty, but you know what I mean) then you're fine. Trust me there are some girls out there that dig the slender look.

ReputationRep:
    I get turned off by fat/rather noticeably chubby guys. If you're a nice guy, you're failry confident (but not arrogant) and treat girls nicely tehn i don't see the problem. Try going to the gym to do some work outs, it might bulk you up a bit, or take up a sport like rowing/tennis/swimming. Although it sounds like you have the physique for cycling, which is hot too. I like guys if they are determined and not lay, loooks don't matter so much in reality!

ReputationRep:
    NONE of you are skinny! I'm 5"8 and 7.5 stone.

How do you think it feels to be me? I weighed less than my small korean ex-girlfriend

I'm pretty much giving up on the thought that a girl could be into me when I start uni....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please.

I'm quite a slim guy - I'm about 5ft 10 / 11 and I weigh a few pounds under 10 stone. It's not that I'm horribly under weight, I just have a relatively small frame. It has kinda' been getting to me recently however.

Without blowing my own trumpet (and this is anon so it doesn't matter anyway) I know I'm good looking face wise as I have always had decent interest from girls and had a 2 year relationship. I'm going to uni however and I'm a bit worried that girls will kinda' write me off for being quite thin.

How much does it matter? I'm not ratty or pathetic looking, but today a girl said to me, "You're just flesh and bone" and it really didn't feel good. I'm SOO fed up people telling me to put on weight, you'd never tell a fat person to lose weight would you? If I put on weight I would just be chubby because my body is naturally like this!

I know not all girls want a self-absorbed rugby player but I just need to know how much it matters. Girls always tell me that I'm a "cutie", just getting a bit fed up with it.

Well, atleast you have some girls afger you. Some girls like men who are cute in a boy kind of way like you and sum girls like real men who are tall, hairy and well built but Im pretty sure most girls like slim guys who are toned as I have heard all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inspironie)
    NONE of you are skinny! I'm 5"8 and 7.5 stone.

How do you think it feels to be me? I weighed less than my small korean ex-girlfriend

I'm pretty much giving up on the thought that a girl could be into me when I start uni....
    Steroids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dn013)
    Steroids.
    Then my balls would shrink even further ;P

ReputationRep:
    Im slim but toned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inspironie)
    Then my balls would shrink even further ;P
    Yea but at least someone will be touching your balls.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 22, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.